PDA

View Full Version : me again

celia davies
07-02-08, 13:04
Hello everyone me again for the past few months ive been waking up exausted im so tired all day an dont wanna do anything its hard even 2 get up also ive been feeling really sick sort of panicing about it now is this depression or anxiety i keep getting so stressed about the little ist things,im already on meds so dont really know what 2 do now

joy
07-02-08, 13:10
What meds are you on and at what dosage. Also how long have you been on them? You may need an altering of dosage.

Joy

domino
07-02-08, 13:11
Hi celia, Sorry to haer that you feeling this way here are some :hugs:what meds are you on , i will not take meds i try and cope on my own, it,s tuff but i too do,nt wo,nt to go down that road, i suffer with the odd p.a. but do get extreamly anxious some days. I work nights, but when i do.nt i ,m up all odd hrs of the night, just put it down to body clock all over the place, yet i have worked nights for 3yrs now. I try to just get on with it. I.m more anxious if i try and fight it.

chalky
07-02-08, 14:21
Hi Celia,

Would it hurt to pop in and have a chat with your Doctor?

Are you eating properly,good intake of fluids,having good rest and some exercise?
Sometimes,going back to the basics gives us a little lift.
Best wishes,
Chalky

celia davies
09-02-08, 13:18
Im on 20mg of citalopram a day