PDA

View Full Version : Spalding Area

Riodragon
09-02-08, 18:52
Hi,
Anybody in the Spalding, Lincs area interested in a meet?

Riodragon
10-02-08, 16:30
Possibly... I could travel a bit JU.ann . what you thinking?

Riodragon
11-02-08, 12:46
We could meet half way if you liked Ju?
Brett

sheba2
22-02-08, 20:20
Hi there I'm in the spalding area well holbeach actually but I go to spalding for counselling. Love to chat on line at very least and maybe meet if I'm brave.

Riodragon
23-02-08, 11:55
Hi Sheba,
What sort of times are you usually on line and I will see if I can catch ya for a chat ? what do ya think?

Brett

willitstop
23-02-08, 12:40
Hi im in lincoln but am agoraphobic so meet wouldnt be possible yet :( but can chat

t0rt01se36
23-02-08, 14:11
I'm not up to travelling far yet but would considering meeting in Beverley, when others are intered.

sheba2
23-02-08, 22:43
Hi Brett,

At the moment I'm new and hooked on here. As I spend a lot of time on my own I can chat most any time except between 8-9 when I have to put my daughter to bed.

When would suit you and then I will fit in. Its nice to know that there is someone close by who understands.

Riodragon
25-02-08, 12:22
Hi again Sheba,
Will try to be on line one evening this week to catch up with you...
I am a Driving Instructor and pass through Holbeach lots and lots so I'm always up for a nice cuppa and a chat when I'm passing...
Catch ya later alligator

Riodragon
25-02-08, 12:25
Hi to Ju ann and Willitstop. i think a good place to start is having a chat on line if we can all agree a good time and day.....
For me a Wed evening about 8 is good ....what about you guys?

t0rt01se36
25-02-08, 12:36
Lol. Same here. Nothing much on tv on Wednesday nights, so I'm available to go online for a chat.

weeble40
25-02-08, 13:09
Hi Im in Lincs could meet up either end of the county dont really mind

Emma xx

sheba2
29-02-08, 19:18
Hi riodragon. forgot to check on this thread for a few days. I used to be a driving instructor too but have let my badge slip now. My main career path was as a primary school teacher. Nowadays I'm just at home (too much so) would be nice to meet up as a group when we are all able.

Riodragon
07-03-08, 12:49
Hi Sheba. so you were mad enough to be an instructor too? Coincidence or what? Sorry but I havent been on line much lately.. When ever you are ready for a chat or a cuppa just give me a shout.. you can always text me too on 07734 081929 . Its easier to text in case I am in a lesson.
I have been looking at others whom have tried to organise meets and it seems to be much more difficult than at first thought . I guess its hard for some to leave thier home and get out.. Maybe the best way forward is if those that can travel organise a day to visit those whom cant leave thier house. If we agree to two or more visiting to keep things safe...
I'm thinking not immediately but some time in next few weeks..
I will be online on sat between 6 and 7 if anybody wants to chat about it?
Meanwhile I hope Ju ann, Willitstop and Sheba are all hanging in there
All the best
Brett

sheba2
07-03-08, 23:01
Thanks Brett will try and be on line tomorrow evening. If not will catch up soon. By the way I'm hoping to go to the meet in the midlands its in long eaton nottinghamshire. I think its about 1.5 hours away. what do yu think.