PDA

View Full Version : headache

burberrygirl72
10-02-08, 18:45
HI DOES ANYONE GET BAD HEADACHES THAT LAST FOR DAYS I HAVE HAD A HEADACHE NOW FOR 5 DAYS ITS NOT INTENSE PAIN BUT JUST A NAGGING PAIN IN TEMPLES AND FORHEAD AND MY EYES HURT I RANG NHS DIRECT THEY SAID IT DIDINT SOUND LIKE ANYTHING SERIOUS AS SOON AS I TOLD HER I SUFFERED FROM ANX SHE SAID OH ITS A TENTION HEADACHE AND THE MORE I THINK BOUT IT THE WORSE IT WILL GET DOES ANYONE ELSE HAVE THESE SYMPTOMS IM GETTING REALLY WORRIED NOW:wacko:

Lilith1980
10-02-08, 19:42
Yes hun, it does sound like a tension headache.

The more you think about it and try to stop it the worse it will get because you are concentrating on it.

Try some distractions hun - watch TV, listen to music, read a book, have a nice relaxing bath....anything that you can concentrate on that will take your mind away from the headache.

Jo xxxxx

knightbabe
10-02-08, 21:38
Yep I know the feeling. I have had a bad headache since Wednesday. Been trying to relax as much as possible and take my mind off it.

turnthelighton
11-02-08, 06:21
Yes I am with you on this one. I get really bad headaches and have been very worried but I believe them to be tension headaches. I have posted a couple of times and have received reassurance from the other members.

Try and relax and drink plenty of water that helped for me, I know easier said than done.

Take care

burberrygirl72
13-02-08, 15:16
BEEN DOC TODAY I HAVE GOT INFLAMATION IN MY NECK CAUSED BY TENTION I FEEL BIT BETTER NOW NOING ITS NOT A BRAIN TUMOR:yesyes:

buzzing bees
13-02-08, 15:28
:) hi just sending you a quick msg, to say hope yur feeling betterSOON BY FOR NOW