PDA

View Full Version : Hello

nikita
11-02-08, 09:49
Hello all. This site is amazing and I wish I had come across it years ago when I first started having panic attacks. I have suffered with them on and off for 18 years. Recently I have moved to another part of the country (Im Irish) with my kids and my Panic Attacks have re-surfaced. It may sound daft but one reason I think for them coming back is that where I am now living is very far from a hospital or doctor surgery, and ive no car at the moment. I keep thinking "Where will I go if I get ill?" In my previous town having a hospital close by and a GP who knew my whole medical history with Panic Attacks was such a comfort, and now that’s gone. I am living in middle of nowhere really and feeling very isolated and that’s all contributing to my panic attacks coming back again. Having found this site means so much to me, I nearly cried with relief!! So I hope I can join you all and perhaps help some of you with some of my experiences. On a positive note because I have had them so long – it shows they are not life threatening!! They do go away, and life does go on with them. Just wish they’d go for good!!

Lilith1980
11-02-08, 10:23
Hi Nikita

Welcome to NMP, good to have you with us :)

Jo xxxxx

groovygranny
11-02-08, 11:12
Hello Nikita:welcome: to you!

No need to feel isolated here - albeit online! There are plenty of us who can relate to how you're feeling, and I don't doubt you'll be able to give the benfit of your experiences too.

There's quite a bit of helpful information if you follow the links on the left too - plus some very good personal stories.

Pleased to meet you!

:flowers:

Lindalou64
11-02-08, 12:38
HELLO NIKITA AND WELCOME IM GLAD YA FOUND THE SITE AND YOU WONT BE ALONE ..I WISH YA WELL.........LINDA

chalky
11-02-08, 12:41
Hi Nikita,

Welcome to the Forum.

:hugs: :yesyes: :hugs: :yesyes: :hugs: :yesyes:

You will get loads of support and advice here.

Best wishes,
Chalky

kellie
11-02-08, 12:51
hiya nakita :welcome: to nmp. its great to have you here :hugs: . i hope you find it as helpful and friendly as i have. hope to talk to you in the chat room soon.
take care.

kellie.

Tony1980
11-02-08, 14:10
Hello Nikita,

This website has helped me and made me feel more comfortable knowing I'm not the only one suffering from panic attacks and I hope it can do the same for you!
Welcome aboard!

weeble40
11-02-08, 16:08
hi and welcome hope to see you around here somewhere

Take Care

Emma xx

Ma Larkin
11-02-08, 16:17
Hi Nikita, welcome to NMP. You hit the nail on the head there about PA's not being life threatening. Just wish I'd believed that when people told me years ago!

Hope you enjoy the site and you will make many good friends on here and we are all only a keyboard away.

Take care.

Les x

Wolfie
11-02-08, 23:57
Hi Nikita!!

Welcome to NMP!!! :) :) :)

You will definately find a lot of support here!

Hope to speak to you soon.

Wolfie xx

DeniseB
12-02-08, 00:05
Hi Nikita!

Welcome x

Den

manmoor
12-02-08, 09:44
Hi Nikita,

A big warm welcome to you. I love your name hun. xx

nomorepanic
12-02-08, 22:00
Hi Nikita

:welcome: aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help

trac67
13-02-08, 17:07
Hi Nikita,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xxx