PDA

View Full Version : Hi - new to the forum

bluedaisy
12-02-08, 14:58
Hi,

I found this forum today after a bit of googling, and decided it was time to try and tackle my anxiety again.

I've been housebound with agoraphobia for 18 months, and for the past three or four months I've almost given up my battle to overcome my anxiety. But I hope that with time, and lots more hard work on my part, I may be able to get back on the road to recovery.

Looking forward to chatting with people here and hopefully rekindling my courage to face the world beyond my front door...

chalky
12-02-08, 15:12
Hi Bluedaisy,

Welcome to the Forum.

:hugs: :yesyes: :hugs: :yesyes: :hugs: :yesyes:

You will get loads of advice and support here.
The attitude you are approaching this with is excellent!
Best wishes,
Chalky

weeble40
12-02-08, 16:03
HI and a big welcome to NMP i hope to see around somewhere or come join us in chat, everyone is always made to feel welcome and lots of advice and support is offered, hope to see you there,

Take Care

Emmaxx

Lilith1980
12-02-08, 16:28
Hi BlueDaisy

Welcome to NMP :)

Just want to second what Chalky and Memyself have said - glad you found us hun :D

Jo xxxxx

kellie
12-02-08, 16:45
hiya blue daisey:welcome: to nmp. its great to have you here. there are lots of other ppl here who are battleing with agrophobia. you will get lots of advice and support from all the great members. hope to talk to you in the chat room some time. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :yesyes: take care.

kellie.

nomorepanic
12-02-08, 21:59
Hi Bluedaisy

:welcome: aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help

groovygranny
12-02-08, 22:57
Hello Bluedaisy:welcome: to you!

You may find this thread helpful:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=24387 (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=24387)

I don't suffer with agrophobia myself, but it's a cracking thread and very encouraging to read:) !

Well done for your determined, positive attitude - pleased to meet you!

:flowers:

sandbanks
12-02-08, 23:27
:welcome: BLUEDAISY
HOPE YOU FIND LOTS OF HELP HAVE A GOOD LOOK AROUND, AND IF U CAN NOT FIND WHAT YOUR LOOKING FOR JUST ASK, THERES PLENTY TO HELP IT THEY CAN.:flowers:

SANDY

kiwistace
13-02-08, 04:44
Hi Blue Daisey and welcome to this site, Ive found it such a great help since Ive been here and i hope you do too. Lots of peoples stores, to help encourage you that you are not alone in this.

And..if you feel up to coming into chat you will be able to meet Pink Daisey who suffers as you do.

Nice to meet you and look forward to talking to you hun xxx

Stacey :)

bluedaisy
13-02-08, 09:43
Thanks very much for all the welcome messages. It's really great to find a source of support and help, and I'm looking forward to getting to know people here.

Thanks again!

Lindalou64
13-02-08, 10:36
Hello Bluedaisy And Welcome.....i Wish You Well..........linda

buzzing bees
13-02-08, 12:47
hi ide like to welcome you iv ionly joined these fabb friends a few days ago
i hope yur aving a good day by for now.

buzzing bees
13-02-08, 12:50
hi ide like to send you a warm warm welcome to this group
i only joind a few days ago hope your day is a nice one by for now chat soon,:welcome::welcome::welcome:

Tony1980
13-02-08, 13:39
Hi bluedaisy,

This forum and the people here will give you al the support you need to get you through difficult periods of agoraphobia / anxiety. If you ever feel down just come on here and there'll always be someone to cheer you up!

Tony

billywhizz
13-02-08, 14:42
Hi Bluedaisy

You've definately come to the right place mate, the people in here are gems.

I've been using the site for a couple of weeks now and i've felt so much better having a few friends to chat to. Especially finding people who can relate to my problems.

Im sure you'll find the site very useful, if u ever need a chat, just message me and i'll help in anyway i can.

trac67
13-02-08, 16:55
Hi Blue Daisey,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xxx