PDA

View Full Version : The sun has got it's hat on !!

Angel64
12-02-08, 16:31
Hi, I just wanted to say that doesn't the sunshine lift our spirits :yesyes:

I was feeling a bit low and frustrated today, I had planned to take the children to the museum but couldn't muster up the courage.

So instead I did the garden while the boys played football, made a lovely lunch that we ate outside, then I just lay on the trampoline with them all listening to tunes on our mobiles !

My son went to the bakery and bought me back and cake, then my daughter arrived with a lovely vase and flower, a shopping trolley key fob to replace the one stolen with my car keys and a book called 'the secret life of a slummy mummy' that I can't wait to read.

Anxiety has come and gone all day and I had unreality but just carried on.

Sometimes the sun and the simple things in life can be a real tonic ! :shades:

Hope you all had a good day too.

Christine xx

:yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes:

Lilith1980
12-02-08, 17:08
Hi Chris

Yes the sun was lovely today, I should have really gone for a walk at lunchtime but if its out again tomorrow, I will go out and get some air :)

Glad to hear you had such a nice day.

Jo xxxxx

Dave777
12-02-08, 17:19
hip-hip-hip-hooray
The sun has got his hat on and he’s coming out today !!!

Good for you Christine, the sign of a good Summer....maybe? :shrug:

weeble40
12-02-08, 17:43
Hiya my mate

I am so pleased to hear you have had a good day even if you did not get your washing done..... better luck next time !!!!!

Keep your chin up Chris the sun only shines on the good ones

Emma xxxx

Jabz
12-02-08, 17:53
So true.

I always find myself 10x happier when the sun is out. Motivates me to be outside with the trees and the birds...ahhhhhh

honeybee3939
12-02-08, 19:37
Hi Christine

So pleased to hear you have had such a lovely day:yesyes: .

I must admit i have felt much better within myself while the sun as been shining, we definatley need more of these sunny days!

My daughter as even had her shorts on today !(had a few goose pimples on her legs though)lol

lets hope there is more of this lovely weather to come !:yesyes:

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxx

kiwistace
13-02-08, 04:53
Well done Chris and I promise to send you a can of New Zealand sunshine for those cloudier days.

Big hugs xxxx :)

Angie
18-02-08, 20:27
How true, love the sun! love my garden, love nature! I am so inspired that I have begun a vegetable patch….just need more sun so I can start and I promise I will send you all a pumpkin when I grow one (or two or ten hopefully!)

Southern_Belle
18-02-08, 20:42
Hi Christine,

So glad you had a lovely day and I agree sunny days do tend to make me happier too.

Take care,

Laura

Coni
18-02-08, 21:26
Christine Ive just finished reading that book and I laughed so hard I was in tears....I think the kids thought I had finally lost it....enjoy lol!!!

luv Coni XX