PDA

View Full Version : hello everyone

dove
11-03-05, 17:42
hi everyone , well am i glad i come across this site i thought there was only me that felt like i did.i had a breakdown 6 weeks ago. i was realy ill and had to be sedated for a week.i am still going to hospital now. i thought i was going mad.i am now in recovery from that but have been left with pannic attacks and anxiety.anxiety makes you ill and house bound as i now dont feel like going anywere. looking foward to talking to you nice people on here .this looks like a nice place to be. i hope we can all help each other through this illness. i learnt the hard lesson wot stress can do . i see no light at the end of the tunnel i am in right now ... dove x x

dove x x

jill
11-03-05, 17:58
Hi Ruth,

Welcome to the site,

So sorry to hear about your breakdown:(
There are lots of nice people here who will help and
support you.

TAKE CARE LOVE JILLXX

When you fear something.
Learn as much about it as you can.
Knowledge conquers fear.

jude
11-03-05, 18:07
Hi Ruth,

Welcome to the site.
I am sure you will find lots of help here.
Sorry to hear of your breakdown. I was diagnosed as having had one back in December. It is horrid, but through finding all the lovely people here I have gained support and encouragement, but above all hope.

Jude x

Meg
11-03-05, 18:17
Hi Dove

So what happened ?

Start off by reading this and the pages on the website www.nomorepanic.co.uk and do post telling us a bit more about yourself and your circumstances

First Steps : First Steps to overcoming Panic and Anxiety (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=942)

We will help you through and yes it does get better .

Meg
www.overcominganxiety.co.uk
You cannot conquer fear until you have learned what it is you're afraid of. The enemy is ignorance. Vivian Vance

sal
11-03-05, 18:34
Hi

I am pleased you have found this site. It is full of friendly people who help and support each other through the hard times.

The is a light at the end of you tunnel it just takes time and a lot of hard work.

Just remember you are not alone and many of us on here have been through what you have and have improved loads.

Lots of Love Sal xxxxx

JPF
11-03-05, 18:42
Hi

Dove - welcome aboard - as everyone else has said it's very sad to read about what you've been through but you've made a big step forward by finding this place! It's a really wonderful source of support and information. You're not alone and we all understand and want to help out.. We've all been at the wrong end of the tunnel but give it time and you will see the light..

Hang on in there and know that the condition does improve and responds very well to all kinds of treatment.

Good luck and good health

J

FAN
11-03-05, 18:46
hi welcome to the forum im sure you will find it helps to be here

fan x

nomorepanic
11-03-05, 19:07
Hi and welcome aboard.

I hope that we can offer you some support and advice on here that helps get you back on track again and able to cope again.

Please post any issues that you have.

Nicola

bubbles
11-03-05, 19:50
Dove,

Welcome to the forum.

Sorry to hear of what you have recently been through & the anxiety & panic it has left you with. It will get better with time & determination.

There's lots of help & information here. I hope that you find it supportive.

Linda. x

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.

dove
11-03-05, 20:05
thankyou all for your kind words , i will make a few posts soon i am looking round this site with great intrest and it is already helping me knowing there is hope after all. you all seem good people on here spending your time helping others im looking forward to talking to you all in the future .

dove x x

FAN
11-03-05, 20:18
hi im sure with the experiences you have been through you will soon become a regular poster and have some good advice for others

fan x

sal
11-03-05, 21:10
Hi Dove

Pleased looking through the site is showing you that there is hope, and trust me there is.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Take care.

Lots of Love Sal xxxxx

Karen
11-03-05, 21:28
Hi Dove

Welcome to the forum.

You'll find some good help and support here.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

Tigga
11-03-05, 21:48
Dove,

No you are definitely not the only one feeling like you do! Really hope you find some comfort and support from all the sharing going on here :)

Tig

seh1980
11-03-05, 23:03
Hello and welcome!! :D

lainey
11-03-05, 23:14
Hi Dove

Firstly, welcomre to the site, you have come to the right place trust me on this.
There is light at the end of the tunnel and you will get there with help and determination

Take care

Elaine x

MRC
12-03-05, 00:23
Hi Dove, you are certainly not alone but it does feel like you are until you find people on the net like the nice people here.

Hope things start looking up for you soon.

Eddie

clickaway
12-03-05, 01:11
Ruth,

Welcome!

dont forget the chatroom attached to this site http://pub4.bravenet.com/chat/show.php/342349380

Its so important for us to recover with a lot of support and friendship, and this is why this site is so good.

The chatroom is at its busiest from 8.30 to 12

Ray

Tracy68
12-03-05, 19:35
Hi Dove
I was like you, thought i was the only one who suffered and found this site and so glad i did :D. I'm sure you will find plenty of help and support from everyone on here to get you through this.
Take care
Tracy
x

kizzy
13-03-05, 16:13
hello and welcome:) I am sure you will get lots of help here from people who have been through the same thing and come out the other side.

good luck and I hope you feel better soon.
love kiz xx

lisarose
13-03-05, 16:34
Hi Dove, A big warm welcome to the site. You will find it very helpful, everyone here is very friendly and supportive. I can relate to what you are going through, i had a breakdown in Feb 2001 and ended up in a physciatric unit which was an absolutely horrendous experience. I had just had a baby and had to take the baby in there with me as they said it would upset the bonnding process if I didn't. The staff didn't seem to care and made me do everything for myself when I just wasn't feeling up to coping looking after a baby. I have got better since but still suffer anxiety and panic attacks and bouts of depression. There is light at the end of the tunnel, it just takes time to recover but never give up hope.

Hope you feel better soon and we will all try to help you as much as we can.
Take care
Love Lisaxxx

fran
13-03-05, 16:58
[^]hi everyone , well am i glad i come across this site i thought there was only me that felt like i did.i had a breakdown 6 weeks ago. i was realy ill and had to be sedated for a week.i am still going to hospital now. i thought i was going mad.i am now in recovery from that but have been left with pannic attacks and anxiety.anxiety makes you ill and house bound as i now dont feel like going anywere. looking foward to talking to you nice people on here .this looks like a nice place to be. i hope we can all help each other through this illness. i learnt the hard lesson wot stress can do . i see no light at the end of the tunnel i am in right now ... dove x x

dove x x

[i]<div align="right">Originally posted by dove - 11 March 2005 : 17:42:26</div id="right">
[/quote]

fran