PDA

View Full Version : Holiday booked and theres no way im backing out now!!!

Granny Primark
14-02-08, 19:27
I havent been on the site for a couple of weeks.
I was really getting paranoid about stuff. Also ive been ill with tonsilitus but now due to my daughter nagging me to see the doc im on antibiotics and feeling loads better.
Anyways im going on holiday this year with me hubby me daughter and her partner and me grandaughter.
Were going to a place thats special in my heart. Bashley Park in New Milton, Hampshire. (Kazzie watch out granny primarks coming your way! lol)
My daughter was born not long after me mum died and was named after me mum.
Me mums special place that she loved going on holiday was Bashley Park. I always promised Id take my daughter but never did cus we became obsessed with hols abroad.
Just wondering now if these panic attacks have happened for a reason? Im wondering if I would have ever taken her there. Its cheaper to go on holiday abroad.
I know its going be a magic experience cus shes seen the pics of her nans last holiday there.
Its going be tough going way out me comfort zone. ( please pm me with your numbers so i can txt or speak to you on the way down. lol) But im going do it!
Theres no way im going have a post on hugs for me saying i couldnt make it!

Take care
LYNN xx

kazzie
14-02-08, 19:41
Hey Lynn:)

We must meet up:yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes:

Kaz x x x:hugs:

honeybee3939
14-02-08, 20:01
Aww Lynn im sure you will have a lovely time hun:hugs:

Im real pleased to hear about your holiday booking, will do you the world of good, you go and have yourself a fab time:yesyes: .

Andrea
:hugs:
xxxxxx

domino
14-02-08, 20:50
:hugs:Oh lyn, that,s great to hear, you have a great time and tell us all about it when you return.:yesyes:

bet
14-02-08, 22:14
Hi Lynn,

Enjoy.You'll have a great time.

Bet :hugs:

margaret911
14-02-08, 22:26
Hi Lynn
A big well done for booking your holiday, I hope you have a fab time.
love Mags xxx

Southern_Belle
15-02-08, 03:09
Hi Lynn,

I hope you feel better soon. I know you can make this trip and you will have a great time with your family. I can't wait for you to get back and tell all about it.

Love,

Laura

Lindalou64
15-02-08, 11:56
Awwwwwwww Lynn Hun........i Know Ya Can Do It Just Remember What I Tell Myself I Can Always Go Back Even Tho You Wont But Just Knowing Ya Can Always Got Me Thru....im Sure Ya Family Knows So Dont Worry And Just Enjoy You Deserve It Big Time My Friend Sorry We Havent Talked Latly But Been Working Double Shifts Latly So Im Wiped Out.....and Get Well Also Listen To Your Body When Ya Sick....love Ya Lynn And Have A Good Time If We Dont Speak Before That ..................love Linda Xoxo

chalky
15-02-08, 14:05
Hi Lynn,

Have a wonderful break !!
Take plenty of pics.
:hugs: :yesyes: :hugs: :yesyes: :hugs: :yesyes:
Focus on what you an do.
Best wishes,
Chalky

Paddington
15-02-08, 14:12
WOW:yesyes: :yesyes: YOU GO GIRL:D Oh i am so pleased for you Lyn..am pming you my number now:flowers: If you need me just call:D This is such a huge stride forward mate..wonderful news..Love Paddie.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Granny Primark
15-02-08, 15:52
Thanks for your replys its really means so much to know ive got your support.
Im not going till the end of August. But in the mean time hope to enjoy a break at my friends caravan in North Wales. Thats only 1 1/2hrs from home but that will be the furthest ive travelled.
Ive got the best distraction in the world. My darling grandaughter.

Take care.
LYNN xx

pips
15-02-08, 17:01
That sounds really lovely and a real special holiday.:)

I hope you have a wonderful time.

When I'm out of my comfort/safe zone I always remember this quote. I hope it will help.

"Home Has No Magical Powers To Keep You Safe - Your Safe Place Lies Within Yourself":yesyes:

Take Care,

Love Pip's X X

weeble40
15-02-08, 20:01
Pips I just love that quote Im going to use it from now on.

GP I hope you have a wonderful time with your family Im sure your grandaughter will keep you on your toes anyway and you wont have time to think of anything but having a nice time

Emma x