PDA

View Full Version : up and down like a yoyo

bay
14-02-08, 20:45
hi im bay
im 37 yrs wiv 3 children sick of feelin the way i do all the time
ive jus moved house so worse than ever , got a thing about health anxiety blood pressure feelin woozy,sick hate gettin up in the mornins cus of ow im goin feel sometimes i av gud days but mostly bad ,at the mo im sufferin bad wiv jaw ache and neck and shoulder pain and i hate wen it goes down yer left arm,ive ad all tests dun but all come back fine but still doesnt stop yer head goin in overdrive can anyone help goin out of my mind

groovygranny
14-02-08, 21:23
Hello Bay:welcome: to you!

That sounds awful, have a big ug :hugs:

Have you had a look at the Health Anxiety forum? That might prove helpful to you at the moment. I don't suffer from your particular anxiety, but there are plenty here who do.

The links on the left of this page also lead to some good advice and personal stories.

Glad you joined us - Pleased to meet you!

:flowers:

weeble40
14-02-08, 21:38
HI and welcome to NMP u will find lots of good advice and support here, but most of all make lots of new friends who can offer allsorts of tips and help, I hope to see you around somewhere soon

Take Care

Emma xx

Lilith1980
14-02-08, 22:06
Hi Bay, welcome to NMP :)

Sorry things arent so good for you right now but you will find lots of help and support on here hun.

Jo xxxxx

Wolfie
14-02-08, 23:46
Hi Bay!

Welcome to NMP!!! :) :) :)

You will find tons of support and advice here :)

Hope to speak to you soon.

Wolfie xx

Southern_Belle
15-02-08, 03:27
Hi Bay,

Welcome to the site. You will find many here that feel the same way you do and will get great support.

Hugs,

Laura

kellie
15-02-08, 11:08
hiya bay :welcome: to nmp its great to have you here :yesyes: . you will get lots of good advice and support from all the great members here.hope to talk to you in the chat room soon. take care hun :hugs: :hugs:
kellie.

Lindalou64
15-02-08, 11:36
Hello Bay And Welcome To The Site.......i Wish Ya Well............linda

manmoor
15-02-08, 12:46
Hi Bay,

A big warm welcome to you. xx

chalky
15-02-08, 13:38
Hi Bay,

Welcome to the Forum !!

:hugs: :yesyes: :hugs: :yesyes: :hugs: :yesyes:

You will get loads of support and advice here.
Be proud of yourself,you are starting to fight back and you will get better.
Best wishes,
Chalky

nomorepanic
15-02-08, 20:12
Hi Bay

:welcome: aboard.

Lovely to see you here and hope we can be of some help.

trac67
16-02-08, 19:39
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xxxx