PDA

View Full Version : New Here

Hibernian
14-02-08, 22:41
Hello
This site was recommended to me so I've joined up tonight.
I'm Irish, 27 y.o.
I have Social Anxiety, OCD (specifically 'pure OCD) and have often been blessed with bouts of depression.

burberrygirl72
14-02-08, 22:45
HELLO AND WELCOME TO NMP YOU WILL GET LOTS OF ADVICE HERE I HAVE NOT LONG JOINED AND IM SO GLAD I DID EVERYONE REALLY UNDERSTANDS YOU TAKE CARE XX:welcome:

Wolfie
14-02-08, 23:45
Hey Hibernian!

Welcome to NMP!!!! :) :) :)

You will find tons of support and advice around the site, and I hope you will find us useful :)

Hope to speak to you soon.

Wolfie xx

Southern_Belle
15-02-08, 03:28
Hi Hibernian,

Welcome to the site. You will find many here that feel the same way you do and will get great support.

Hugs,

Laura

buzzing bees
15-02-08, 08:45
hi and a warm welcome yuv, joined a fab bunch of friends on here by for now
chat soon

sarajane
15-02-08, 09:34
:welcome: Hibernian, you will meet heaps of really nice people here.

I only joined in January, but I feel like I've always known this lot.

You have met a bunch of people that don't say "just get over it, will you". Everyone here understands and cares deeply about everyone else.

So have a look around, pop into the chat room and just make yourself at home, and while your at it, can you put the kettle on, a nice hot cuppa would go down rather nicely thanks.

Plus the virtual pubs not a bad place to start, just don't go in there in a disguise trying to score a free drink, kate's on the ball. She doesn't miss a trick.

Sarajane

buzzing bees
15-02-08, 10:17
hi a very wam wecome to you youv joined a fabb group of friends here:welcome:

kellie
15-02-08, 10:53
hiya hibernian :welcome: to nmp its great to have you here:yesyes: . you will get lots of support and advice from all the great members here. there is a great chat room if you would like to come in and talk to us. quite a few from ireland as well :) .take care :hugs: :hugs: .

kellie

weeble40
15-02-08, 11:11
Hi Hib I hope to see you around somewhere pop into chat sometime we can have a yarn, lots of help advice and support is given here, youve come to the right place,

Take Care

Emma xx

Lindalou64
15-02-08, 11:35
Hello Hib Abd Welcome To The Site........i Wish Ya Well............linda

manmoor
15-02-08, 12:46
Hi Hib,

A big warm welcome to you. xx

chalky
15-02-08, 13:43
Hi Hibernian,

Welcome to the Forum !!

:hugs: :yesyes: :hugs: :yesyes: :hugs: :yesyes:
You will get loads of support and advice here.

Best wishes,
Chalky

Richie
15-02-08, 14:25
hiya hiya hiya:welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: love Richie xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:welcome: :welcome:

Lilith1980
15-02-08, 16:15
Hi Hib, welcome to NMP :D

Jo xxxxx

nomorepanic
15-02-08, 20:11
Hi and :welcome: aboard.

Lovely to see you here and hope we can be of some help.

Hibernian
15-02-08, 22:33
Thank you all for the very warm welcome.

trac67
16-02-08, 19:17
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xx

groovygranny
16-02-08, 20:05
Hello Hibernian :welcome: to you!

Glad you took up the recommendation to join us here - you won't regret it!

There's loads of info and personal stories if you follow the links over there on the left, hope you find them helpful.

Pleased to meet you!

:)

Janvi
22-02-08, 07:40
Hi,
Welcome.You made the right choice. We are all here to help each other. We'll keep in touch.

Bye