PDA

View Full Version : Ectopic pain?

kimmiepie
15-02-08, 01:44
Hello all! I haven't posted here in ages as I had "gotten better". I haven't had panic attacks in a long time and my heart seemed to be okay except for every once in a rare while I might have a day or two of a few ectopics.

Well, in the past month they have come back with a vengeance! I will have them almost every day now and lots in a row. Especially after eating or trying to drift off to sleep. It's driving me nuts! SOmetimes they make me feel like I can't catch a breath, and other times when I have a few hard thuds in a row, it's actually kind of painful. Not a sharp pain or anything, but a "worn out muscle" kind of pain. I'm not sure how to describe it.

I'm having a really hard time with it as now I'm concerned there is something really wrong this time (when I had them a while back I had all the tests done). Ocassionally I'll even feel a little dizzy/sweaty/nauseated with them if they run on. And that really freaks me out because those are the "bad symptoms" to watch out for. :scared10:

I had my husband listen to my heart with his stethescope the other night and he said it slows down right before it does the extra beat. He's not worried, but he's not a dr either.

Is what I'm feeling normal? I tend to forget how they were before, or if I ever had any this bad.

I hate this. I thought it was all behind me. :emot-crying:

TracyL
18-02-08, 05:39
Hi Kimmie

I can so sympathise with you. I know exactly what you mean. I can go for quite a while without them being too bad, then wham they're back again and as bad as ever :scared15:

I can never decide whether i'm not worrying about them so they stop or whether they stop so i stop worrying about them :blush:

I also get the funny achey thing with them.

Just wanted to let you know you're not alone. Oh and i've had all the tests etc and all came back ok

take care
Tracy