PDA

View Full Version : Hi..Im new

Rachael1977
15-02-08, 09:19
Hi Im Rachael..aged 30 and mum of two soon to be three beautiful kids. I am an abuse survivor..but suffer with a hormonal imbalance that leads to anxiety, periods of depression and helplessness and an irrational outlook on life. I have suffered with post natal depression twice, and now I am 29 weeks pregnant have been struggling with anxiety attacks that meant I had to leave my job before maternity leave started and go off sick. I felt work was the source of my anxiety..but to be honest it can be anything..and it seems the moment one "problem" is resolved I search for the next one and send myself into a frantic spiral! Good news is I am having some positive results from starflower oil capsules..as I would rather avoid meds until I have had my lil boy. My midwife suggested that the starflower might settle the hormones a little..which it has but I have shaky moments everyday..particularly in the evenings. I am always glad when its morning!! I get very scared of how I will feel after the birth..and frustrated that so many things cause me fear and anxiety. Anyway...thats my rather long winded intro, its good to find a site like this, makes it seem that lil less scary. :blush:

buzzing bees
15-02-08, 09:28
hi ide like to welcome you to us a fab; lot of friends
take care there al good friends here
chat soon, im new t00

sarajane
15-02-08, 09:40
Welcome Rachael, glad to have you aboard. There is always someone here to help in times of need. Have a look around, and I'm sure Kate our publican would shout you a nice glass of orange juice to welcome you to NMP. Just tell her to put it on my tab if she won't OK.
Sarajane

Rachael1977
15-02-08, 09:47
:) Thanks to you both, nice to have such a warm welcome X

weeble40
15-02-08, 09:50
Hi Rachel nice to meet you welcome to NMP hope to see you around somewhere

Take Care

Emma xx

buzzing bees
15-02-08, 10:50
hi nice to meet you take care my new frriend

kellie
15-02-08, 10:59
hiya rachael :welcome: to nmp its great to have you here:yesyes: . you will get lots of help and support here hun from all the great ppl on here. there is a great chat room if you would like to come in and talk to us. hope to see you there :hugs: :hugs: take care hun.

kellie.

jotom
15-02-08, 11:02
Hi Rachael

I'm new too, only started using the site properly yesterday and already have been made to feel so welcome!

Welcome, hope to chat to you in the chat room soon.

Jo:)

Lindalou64
15-02-08, 11:45
Hello Rachael And Welcome To The Site ....i Wish Ya Well...............linda

manmoor
15-02-08, 12:48
Hi Rachael,

A big warm welcome to you. xx

chalky
15-02-08, 13:26
Hi Rachel,

Welcome to the Forum !!

:hugs: :yesyes: :hugs: :yesyes: :hugs: :yesyes:

You will get loads of support and advice here.
Good luck with your pregnancy!!
Best wishes,
Chalky

nomorepanic
15-02-08, 20:13
Hi Rachael

:welcome: aboard.

Lovely to see you here and hope we can be of some help.

trac67
16-02-08, 19:36
Hi Rachel,

welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xxx

groovygranny
16-02-08, 20:11
Hello Rachel:welcome: to you!

Ooh, we luvs babies here we do - congratulations to you! :hugs:

Don't worry, there are plenty here who'll help and support you - you're not alone!

Pleased to meet you!

:flowers:

Lilith1980
17-02-08, 12:13
Hi Racheal,

Welcome to NMP, good to have you here :)

Jo xxxxx

Southern_Belle
18-02-08, 20:04
Hi Rachael,

Welcome to the site. You will find many here that feel the same way you do and will get great support.

Hugs,

Laura

Nibbles
18-02-08, 20:47
Hi Rachael and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way.

Take care,

Mike :)

Wolfie
19-02-08, 19:37
Hi Rachael!!!

Welcome to NMP!!! :) :) :)

You will find tons of advice and support here!

Hope to speak to you soon,

Wolfie xx