PDA

View Full Version : Yawning

Kitty121
15-02-08, 12:03
Hi all

I am on day 3 of this drug and I was wondering has anyone had constant/frequent yawning even if you are not tired?

Someone commented yesterday at work and I got paranoid:ohmy:

Kitty xx

joy
15-02-08, 15:07
think that can happen

joy

KCornwall
15-02-08, 15:59
oh my gosh! i thought it was just me being over tired when i'm feeling ok and my mind playing tricks with me!! i just can't yawning!!! not sure why......

I'll ask my doc on Monday when i go for a check up and report anything back ! x

bet
15-02-08, 16:01
hi kitty,

In what way did you get paranoid?I've heard many say about this yawning as a side effect.maybe it wears off after a while.They will be jealous at work thinking you've been out partying hun cos the yawning LOL

bet :hugs:

hopeful
18-02-08, 09:31
Yes I get the yawning but it passes if I just carry on with what I'm doing.I'd rather have that than the constant anxiety.
julie x:hugs:

Kitty121
21-02-08, 14:25
Hi all

Me again!! its now day 9 and I am still yawning not as frequent but I still can't finish a sentence without the interuption of a yawn. The anxiety has calmed down alot although not completely gone yet!!! I am getting on great with these

Kitty

bet
21-02-08, 14:53
Great to hear kitty you are getting on with the meds.I am (at last)going to start on Monday.when do you take your tablet?I'm a bit undecided to take it morning or night?

Bet :hugs:

Kitty121
21-02-08, 16:22
Hiya Bet

I take my meds in the morning between 7 and 10am. If I have a lie in on the weekend its 9-10 ish. I did feel anxious on the way to work at first but that has passed and I am on day 9 successfully.

Take each day as it comes. You can always come online and talk to us. I think this site is very supportive.

Take care hun and i'll catch up soon

Kitty xx:hugs:

bet
21-02-08, 18:06
Thanks kitty hun,

delighted you are doing so well

bet:hugs: :hugs:

hopeful
22-02-08, 09:56
Hi Kitty,

So pleased that you're getting on so well with these.I too take mine in the morning.
julie x:hugs: