PDA

View Full Version : racing heart!

AngelHeart
17-02-08, 09:43
I have experianced alot of panic attacks in the past but last night woke with panic and racing heart. Think I was worrying about my mouth ulcer ( see other post) I have never had a racing heart before and was worried I was going to have a heart attack :weep: I was trying to calm myself down but every time I checked my pulse it was still racing thus sending me off in more panic! I feel so miserable today!

Is a racing heart normal with panic?

Thanks for listening!

xxx

hannax
17-02-08, 12:12
hi,dont worry racing heart is totally normal with panic,it wont hurt you but it is scary,try doing something to take ur mind off it although u dnt feel like it at the time and try not to check ur pulse......u cud try singin,reading ne thing u enjoy that will take ur mind off it.hope ur feeling better soon xx

leisa
17-02-08, 14:25
ahh babe, your subconciously thinking about ur ulcer & probably not even realizing how much ur escalating the problem,i often wake up in the nite in the middle ov a panic attack (nite terrors) its horrible & sometimes im awake & dont no where i am & dont recognise my bedroom 4 a few minutes its scary but am like that when im worring about something,your racing heart is ur body preparing itself 4 something scarey/dangerous,(ulcer)blown outov proportion,need 2 think positive & rashional ull b okxx