PDA

View Full Version : c section on tuesday!! petrified

leanne1980
17-02-08, 15:55
hi everyone

im due to have my baby on tuesday by c section and im absoloutly petfrified, im so scared im gonna die during the procedure. ive had two previous c sections which were fine but im so frightened.

if everything goes ok i'll be out of hospital in 48 hours, but i know unless i stop this stupidness i'll be in longer. as soon as i see a dr or blood pressure machine i freak out, which then makes my blood pressure all wrong, the other day it was 160/87 but 5 minutes later it was 120/68 when i had calmed down a bit. why cant i just realise that blood pressure is ok and nothing to be scared of, ive never had high blood pressure in my life so i dunno why im like this.

i still cant believe ive put myself in this position, i was just sorting myself out anxiety wise and now i feel back to square 1.

god !! why cant my life be straight 4ward and just have babies normally!

leanne xxx

chalky
17-02-08, 16:29
Hi Leeanne,
Congratulations on your impending baby No.3!!

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

You are going into a hospital environment-filled with emergency equipment should any problem arise.
You will be surrounded by professionally trained staff like those who have helped you have 2 babies already.
You have much to draw re-assurance from.
Talk over your fears with the staff before you have your C-section and let them allay them.
You have done this before and can do it again.
Happy birthing!!!
Best wishes,
Chalky

honeybee3939
17-02-08, 17:23
Hi Leanne,

Good luck from me too hun, im sure you will be in excellent hands , so try not to worry.:hugs:

Please keep us updated with the news of your new little bundle of joy.:yesyes:

Love and best wishes
:hugs: :hugs:
Andrea
xxxxxx

tayside lassie
17-02-08, 17:27
hi leeanne , im sure youll be fine i had my 4 kids all c-sections ,and with no.3
anxiety was bad im sure once your all set up for delivery excitment will take
over if you still feel anxious on tuesday let them how you feel ,come on your going to be fine (((HUGS))) .

best wishes xxx

sally.... :hugs: :hugs:

buzzing bees
17-02-08, 17:28
:yesyes:youl be fine i was scared at 1st,, with mine but if ide of decided to av, more kids ide of add section take care

yorkylover
17-02-08, 17:54
Good Luck Leanne.keep us posted:yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes:

Janieb
17-02-08, 18:52
you will be in the best hands there are lots of people on hand to help with a c-section. All the best and hope you have a sucessful delivery. I think I would have any other children by c-section with the risks at the end of the day I prefer it even if it means longer in hospital.

Remember this is there job they do hundreds a year.

All the best!
Janie

JaneS
18-02-08, 14:40
How fantastic. I had both my children by c section and it was great - best way to have children! One by general and one whilst awake. I wish I was in having a c section rather than the endoscopy I have to go for in 2 weeks!!
You'll be fine I am sure and will have plenty of support from the nursing team. All the best - try and relax and enjoy the prospect. Let us know what you have - bless!

stace81
18-02-08, 14:50
Remember hun they do it everyday of the week. The others are right im sure once you are there the excitement will take over your mind.
Good luck an let us know how you an baby are when you are back on your feet.
xxxx

kate
18-02-08, 15:14
Awww Good Luck!

I'm sure that, as usual, the anticipation will be a lot worse than the reality!

Kate

burberrygirl72
18-02-08, 16:06
arr good luck for tomo im sure you will be fine your in the best hands i have had a c section and i was fine hun all the best will be thinking of you hun x:hugs:

Southern_Belle
18-02-08, 20:22
Hi,

I have also had 2-C-Sections and since this is a planned C-section it will be much safer and easier than a nonplanned one. You must focus that you are in a safe environment with the best of care. Try to focus your mind on that bundle of joy you will have and rest up while you can. You will be so happy when you have that beautiful baby in your arms.

Congratulations,

Laura

leanne1980
19-02-08, 08:18
hi everyone

thankyou so much for your kind words, im still freightened but feeling a little less anxious but i still wanna scream!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im just so hoping all goes ok and im home on thursday or friday.

will let u know when im home

leanne xxx

sandramick
19-02-08, 09:13
good luck shug x x x x :yahoo:

mirry
19-02-08, 09:17
How lovely , I will be thinking of you today :D .

P.S: my daughters birthday is today 19th feb (shes 10) , and she has a lovely kind nature about her , think its something to do with the cusp ? So its a great day for having a baby :yesyes: .

Paddington
19-02-08, 12:01
Oh hun ,cant wait to hear how you do and all about your new baby..so exciing.and remeber..it is ok for your blood pressure to go up when you are anxious ..it is normal.my dr told me this as my presure went up b4 i had a gastrosopy..he said ..my blood prssure would go up if i were about to have a tube stuck down my throat..lol!!Oh the best of luck hun:hugs: :hugs: Love,Paddie.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

AngelHeart
19-02-08, 20:19
Good luck hun!! Everything will go fine! I felt exactly the same when I went in to have Callum and it ended up as a great experiance!!

Can't wait to hear your news :hugs: :hugs:

Po xx

sandbanks
19-02-08, 21:23
TO DAYS THE DAY, THINKING OF YOU, CANT WAIT TO HEAR ABOUT THE NEW BUNDLE OF JOY, AND PROUD MUM BECAUSE SHE DID SO WELL,

:flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

SANDY:D

kazzie
19-02-08, 22:53
Hope it all went well:yesyes:

Kaz x x x:hugs:

snuggles
20-02-08, 00:47
I have been praying for you today. I can't wait to hear your news.