PDA

View Full Version : Worried aboutNo4

SarahLouise1985
18-02-08, 12:15
Hey well me and partner decided to have a baby but i'm just really worried because i'm scared what every will think. i know i am a good mother to my 3 children i love my children my partner works every hour god send but just need advice do every1 think no4 gunna be too much any help wil stop me worrying.

love sarahlouise1985 xx-xx-xx-xx

leisa
18-02-08, 15:10
no way how old r u ? i have 3 daughters & would love a nother baby but cant,im looking in2 fostering,the more u have the easier it is,lol,imagine in the old days my nan had 11 sisters n brothers!!!!!!,ull b a great momxxx

SarahLouise1985
18-02-08, 15:31
THANXS FOR REPLYING :) I'M 22 23 THIS YEAR WHAT DO YOU THINK NOW AM I STILL 2 YOUNG TO GO AHEAD WITH NO 4:noangel:

SARAHLOUISE1985

groovygranny
18-02-08, 21:11
Hello Sarahlouise :hugs:

I don't think you need to worry at all love!

You and your partner have obviously given this some thought, so you're not rushing into anything on impulse - and that's just the right frame of mind to be in when contemplating another baby!:yesyes:

Yes, you're young - but then you'll still be young when you're kids have grown and so will still be able to have your own life too - so, you'll have the best of both worlds!! :)

I had my first at 23, my second at nearly 26 and my third at nearly 30 - and was so glad I did because we share so much in common now and do many things together.

I wish you all the luck in the world!

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

:flowers:

freakedout
18-02-08, 21:22
Hi Sarahlouise

Hi I am a mum of 4 and to be honest I struggle. I think its because my three youngest were born close together. Mine are age 10, 6, 5, 3. It is starting to get a little easier now I have to say but I dont personally think it gets any easier the more children you have.

Good luck with whatever you decide

Freaky