PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone

mumjoe
18-02-08, 13:46
I am new to nmp. I have been living with panic attacks and agoraphobia for 16 years.I feel like i live in a bubble unable to go to far from my safe place (my home). MY oldest daughter has moved away to university and i am scared that i wont get to see her as i find it impossible to travel !!!

Lilith1980
18-02-08, 14:11
Hi Mumjoe, welcome to NMP hun :)

You'll get lots of great advice and support from people on here :D

Jo xxxxx

cardmaker
18-02-08, 14:51
Welcome Mumjoe - you'll find a great bunch of friendly people here :)

kellie
18-02-08, 14:52
hiya mumjoe :welcome: to nmp its great to have you here :yesyes: . you will get lots of support from all the great members here and some good advice to. hope to talk to you in the chat room. take care :hugs: :hugs: .

kellie xxxxxxxx

leisa
18-02-08, 14:56
hi joe i can relate 2 u,i dont go far away from my safety net (home & my car)& it makes u feel like your life is limited but u get lots of positive support on here which makes u feel less lonely & freakish (well it does 4 me sometimes i wonder if im normal)lol,i want my daughters 2 b everthing im not & i hope they live life 2 the full,keep positive & i am available 4 a chat whenever u feel like 1 xxxx leisa

Southern_Belle
18-02-08, 20:10
Hi Mumjoe,

Welcome to the site. You will find many here that feel the same way you do and will get great support.

Hugs,

Laura

groovygranny
18-02-08, 20:25
Hello Joe:welcome: to you!

Aaw, I'm sure your daughter will visit home sometimes! If only to do her washing lol!

No, seriously, I'm sure she won't let distance stop her from seeing her mum, so try not to worry too much eh? And you don't know for certain that you won't ever visit her - live in hope that you will.

You may find this thread helpful:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=24387 (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=24387)

You'll certainly find help and support to do that here.:hugs:

Glad you found us - pleased to meet you!

:flowers:

nomorepanic
18-02-08, 21:22
Hi Mumjoe

A warm :welcome: aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help.

Nibbles
18-02-08, 21:41
Hi mumjoe and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way.

Take care,

Mike :)

chalky
18-02-08, 23:03
Hi Mumjoe,

Welcome to the Forum!!

:hugs: :yesyes: :hugs: :yesyes: :hugs: :yesyes:

You will get loads of support and advice here.
The things which you can't do today will be the things you will do in the future-believe in yourself!!
Best wishes,
Chalky

Lindalou64
19-02-08, 01:22
HELLO MUMJOE AND WELCOME I WISH YA THE BEST..............LINDA

SuziQ
19-02-08, 03:16
Hi Mumjoe

Stay in there ! I myself am struggling to keep it together - don't lose it !! I have been successful for some 25 years. I never thought I would get to this place in my life - fear, anxiety and doubt ! I too find it hard to leave the house, but I know deep down everyone are friends NOT enermies !! Change you PMA = Positive Mental Attitude - it may help you. My genuine thoughts are with you. All My Best. Luv SuziQ. xxxxx:hugs:

leo05
19-02-08, 06:34
hi and welcome to nmp - here if you need to talk any time

hugs and love

lea xx

cl13
19-02-08, 15:39
:welcome: Hi Mumjoe

Welcome to the site!! I hope you find it useflu. I look forward to chatting with you in the chat room

take care

Clairex

weeble40
19-02-08, 17:28
hi and welcome to NMP you will find lots of advice and good tips on here, hope to see you around sometime

Emma xx

alice G
19-02-08, 18:34
ihave the same problem and when my children moved out i worried i wouldnt see them very often.. i was wrong we talk on msn and we send each other emails and it makes it more special when they do come to visit. if you want someone to talk too theres always someone here ready to listen and help you when you are feeling low you dont have to ever feel alone again.

Wolfie
19-02-08, 19:30
Hi Mumjoe!!!

Welcome to NMP!!! :) :) :)

You will find tons of advice and support here!

Hope to speak to you soon,

Wolfie xx

trac67
20-02-08, 14:10
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xxx

sheba2
22-02-08, 13:59
Hi mumjoe. I am with you and know exactly how you feel. My latest way of dealing with things is to not say I can't do something but I choose not to do it. I also make a list of all the things I achieve and this helps loads. Nice to meet you.