PDA

View Full Version : is ne one on the mini pill?? worried

bexy1970
21-02-08, 13:13
hi, trying a new pill,femulen. most pills ive tried dont agree with me, but then again i usually stop them within a month!! have been having tummy pains etc ovulation pain awful.. feeling really low today as was sick last nte and didnt get ne sleep.. now im blaming it on the pill!! was great first week of taking it!! so am i just down as ovulating and tired or is the pill making me down!! cant ask the dc for a new one hes fed up of me lol...thing is when we use condoms i neva want nookie and putting bit of strain on our relationship.. sorry for goin on really dont know wot to do!! xx becca

sandbanks
21-02-08, 14:30
Bexy

Im On The Deop Injection You Have It In Your Bum Every 11 Weeks Doc Said Its Saver For My Age (42) I Was On The Mini Pill For Years But Had Really Bad Pmts, Since Having Depo Had No Pms (great) Ask Your Doc Or Clinic About It.

Let Me No How U Get On
Sandy

Lilith1980
21-02-08, 14:40
Hi Bexy

I am on Micronor and never had any problems with it hun.

Jo xxxxx

jo61
21-02-08, 14:52
I've been on Micronor for over 12 years and no problems either.
:hugs:

Dying_Swan
21-02-08, 17:48
I'm on a high dose of the mini-pill for ovarian cysts. I've only been taking it 2 weeks but so far it's been ok.

Progesterone can make people feel quite low so it is possible. It shouldn't be making you vomit though.

I would speak to your GP or Pharmacist for more advice.

xxx :flowers:

scooby28
24-03-08, 13:44
I'm overanette been taking it for about 4 years with no problems, but i did try a mini pill for around 9 weeks to start with and this made me feel totally depressed and my period was all over the place I had a 3 day bleed nearly every week for the whole 9 weeks and i think this was making me feel ill having a period all the time my new pill cured all this and i've not had any problems with this.
Ask your doc for a new one you could try a coil if you like the idea of them or even the implant they should be able to tell you what you could use.

jadeybags
26-03-08, 20:58
I tried the mini pill years and years ago, and bled constantly for months so stopped it, but i dont remember pain.
xxx

scooby28
26-03-08, 21:02
I never really got any pain I just felt deprsessed and run down all the time from all the bleeding I think.