nomorepanic
13-03-05, 19:48
Try
www.hypnosisaudio.com

Nicola

henri
13-03-05, 20:02
hi paul,
i've got one called "the sea and the garden" by christine jacobs. i bought it at the clinic where i have my cbt sessions and it's really good - i can never get through it without falling asleep!
henri

Paul4
13-03-05, 20:16
Thanks both.

vernon
13-03-05, 20:23
Hi Paul Welcome to the site. There are so many relaxation CD#s and tapes out there dor sale and a lot I have found real rubbish or havnt liked the voice. But I think its a bit like music what one likes and can relax too another persone might not get on with at all. I have made the mistake of getting some from ebay and not knowing who made them and the makers have never been heared off( they were rubbish and a waste of money). No Panic Website does some of there own CD's they olso do a Telephone recovery program and a free telephone help line which are all free if you become a member for £10 a year. They sell CD's and tapes and are much cheaper than comercial dites, the address is

http://www.nopanic.org.uk/menu.htm

But you can also do relaxation/ Meditation without any CD/tape just do a google search for relaxation and (or) Meditation and you will get lots of information. If you do find one you think you would like to try why not post the title on here before buying and see If anyone els have tried it and wether its any good? good luck for now. Vernon

seh1980
13-03-05, 20:48
I have used the ones that Vern is suggesting and have found them very helpful. :D

sal
13-03-05, 22:47
Hi Paul

I got one with a book and it has really helped me if you want to pm me your address i will get it copied and forward it to you.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

Roscoe
30-04-05, 17:05
I just bought Mike Rowland's "The Fairy Ring". This CD is absolutely amazing! It's among the most beautiful and relaxing music I've come across. You'll find it in the new age section and it's published by Oreade, if you're interested.