PDA

View Full Version : why????????

jiggy
21-02-08, 19:03
hello peeps,well i was wonderin does any1 every get into a state of panic over there childs health even though its prob nuthin serious???
my little boy josh who is 3 suffers from febral convulisons which are terrifiyn for me to witness and to him too bless him ever since he took his 1st 1 wen he was just 14 mnths old i have been so scared and worry constally for his health ..... now heres my problem i sit here writin this crying bcause i hate my self for thinkin this but i really think he might have leuikma as i read a mag the other day and this lady had taken her baby to the docs and he discoverd a little red spot in her eye
well my wee joshy has has a small red spot on the bottom eye lid and iam getting myself into a blind panic my husbands tells me iam being silly i have to gorjus daughters and i never have thoughts like this with them i just want some1 i can relate too i sed to my husband he doesnt understand my panic attack and disorder his reply is get councilin :ohmy: he thinks iam imaging all these aches and pains today aswell as worryn abt josh i think i have a brain tumor as i keep gettin this pain in the back of my neck
i just want to be normal i used to b normal and never worried abt my health now i obsess everyday abt wat pain iam goin to get
i very rarely go out anymore as iam scared i will pass out in public :weep: iam bein silly but i want the pains and worry to go x

domino
21-02-08, 19:09
You are not being silly jillie,your husband needs to be abit more understanding, us mums are always worring about our children, i would take josh to your g.p. and get this checked out ,if only to put your mind at rest. Get you r husband to go with you, and best of luck, try not to worry ,i would still get it looked at though. Have some hugs , and i am thinking of you. take care, let us know what the out come is. xx

jiggy
21-02-08, 20:13
Hi I Forgot To Say He Has Only Taken 3 Fits Since His 1st Fit The Hosp Said This Was Commen IN YOUNG KIDS
ALSO HE HAS CHICKEN POXS AT THE MO!!!! sorry to rant
xx

Morchie
22-02-08, 10:56
Jiggy

I fully understand how you feel. I have a little boy who is nearly 4 and I am always thinking he has got some serious illness. My husband says the same that I am over reacting to things, but I do understand that sense of panic that goes through your body. I try to take a deep breath and think that if it was really serious there would be more than just one sign.

Lukiema (spelling not my strong point) I would have expected him to have had repeated infections, unexplained bruising, nose bleeds, very tired. ect.

If your little one has got Chicken pox it is most likley one of the pustiles that has not got a crust on it. but take him along to the dr for some peace of mind.

Regards
Morchie

breeze25
22-02-08, 19:50
HI Jiggy,

My son also suffered from febrile convulsions, it is terrifying and he had his first one at 8 months and was rushed to hospital by ambulance. He is now 8 and grew out of them a very long time ago.

Sorry that your husband is not responding as you would like.

Being a mother and having HA is a very stressful thing.