PDA

View Full Version : 2 cats in 3 weeks????

kazzie
24-02-08, 00:35
Hi Guys:hugs:

Just after an opinion here:ohmy:

3 weeks ago my cat went missing

Today another has gone missing too

Last year we had a person on the estate behind us that did away with loads of cats!!!!

Im now 2 cats down......help!!!!!

Kaz x x x x:hugs:

Dying_Swan
24-02-08, 00:41
Awwww Kazzie hun :hugs:

You haven't moved house or anything? Or been away? To be honest it does sound a little bit odd. What was the story with the person doing away with cats? I can't believe anyone could be so horrid :weep:

Hope they turn up soon :hugs:

xxx :flowers:

ladygrom
24-02-08, 09:45
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/23/23_33_15.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZCxdm860YYGB) awwww kazzie so sorry to here that i no how aful it is my cat went missing for a month its so worrying but 2 have 2 gon missing its very odd ther are so many ppl out ther that dislike cats god nos why tc hope they turn up soon xxxxx

http://www.smileycentral.com/sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb095&pp=ZCxdm860YYGB (http://smiley.smileycentral.com/download/index.jhtml?partner=ZSzeb095_ZCxdm860YYGB&utm_id=7923)

belle
24-02-08, 16:38
I know this isn't going to help you, but my male cat "Barney" went missing for SIX MONTHS and he came plodding back one day (looking like a stray and behaving like one too) as if nothing had happened.

x

chalky
24-02-08, 16:42
Hi Kazzie,

Can you contact your local Cat's Protection League and RSPCA just in case there is something sinister happening.
Best wishes,
Chalky

groovygranny
24-02-08, 16:51
Think that's a good idea of Chalky's, Kaz.

Many years ago one of our cats took very ill suddenly and we had to put an end to his suffering :weep: - our then next door neighbour hated cats and would do anything to keep them out of his back yard.

So, we were very suspicious when he kept asking how our cats were:huh: :mad: , but had no evidence to prove he may have been involved in causing our poor Cornflake's death.

I sincerely hope that they've just gone 'walkabout' and will turn up as sudden;y as they disappeared.

Big http://th103.photobucket.com/albums/m146/27cherie11/th_hugs_cat2.jpgfor you xxx

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

:flowers:

yorkylover
24-02-08, 17:26
So Sorry Kazz,I totally agree with Chalky.Contact local RSPCA, ect and see what they say.Do you live near a main road Kazz..:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

kazzie
24-02-08, 21:39
Thanks Guys:hugs:

Have contacted every animal rescue place going, council havent picked them up dead, tried local vets posters etc:weep:

The story with the catnapper was last October he caught 7 cats and relocated them to a village 25 miles away.....it was in local paper ECHO and on tv

He was never caught and we only found out where the cats had gone cos he wrote a letter to the paper and a few days later one of the missing cats was hit by a car in Corhampton and died!!!......Ellen if you read the echo you may remember the story???

Anyhow the paper is coming round tomm and are going to republish the story with an update so fingers crossed we will get to the bottom of it!!!

Its so sad cos the last one to go was Grant and his brother Phil is crying for him but he is under house arrest now!!!!

Tonight another has vanished too!!!!

Cant take anymore:weep:

Kaz x x x:hugs:

HazyMind
24-02-08, 22:21
Hi,

My friends cats kept going missing for weeks at a time, it turned out there was a "mad cat woman" (friends words not mine) that lived a few doors down that kept tempting them in with all sorts of goodies and then not letting them go again. Maybe you have one living near you?

Hope they come back home soon!! :hugs: :hugs:

x

Dying_Swan
24-02-08, 22:49
Kazzie - keep them in and contact the RSPCA

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Karen
25-02-08, 00:19
Hi Kazzie

All I can suggest is to keep in touch with the RSPCA and other animal rescue centres.

Try putting posters. Just keeping looking every day. My cat went missing for a week before coming back on her own. Try asking around someone might have seen something.

I hope they return soon :hugs:

Karen xx

pips
25-02-08, 11:09
Oh Hun I'm so so sorry I pray they come back to you.

http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m48/smayermtidoy/d4/03.gif
and sending you Positive Vibes & BIGhttp://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g3/ksriver80/h/02.gif

Take Care,

Love & Wishes,:hugs:

Pip's X X

yorkylover
25-02-08, 13:06
Sounds like somethings going on Kazz.I hope they come home soon.:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

kazzie
25-02-08, 21:42
Something is going on:weep:

Echo came round tonight and took photos etc

The police want a statement tomm......looks like they have been taken by the same person as last year but the police have a suspect who they are going to interview:weep:

Im so worried that he has hurt them or worse....

My IBS is back with a vengence, cant sleep or eat:lac:

So sad:weep:

doglover
25-02-08, 22:57
Kaz
I pray for your cats safe return.
Donna x

Richie
25-02-08, 23:06
Oh real sorry for you Kassie, hearing about your missing cats:huh: :huh: :huh:
That was a terrible thing that guy did, some people so cruel:lac:
Hope that you will have your cats returned safe and well
I will keep hoping for you that they will turn up:hugs:
Lots of love and fingers crossed
Richie xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Karen
25-02-08, 23:52
I hope and pray your cats are found safe and well Kaz. Lots of hugs for you mate :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Karen xxx

yorkylover
25-02-08, 23:55
Kazz I really feel for you,It makes me sick to the stomach what these people do.I hope they come home Kazz.When will the story be in the echo?
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

kazzie
26-02-08, 00:00
Thank You All:hugs:

Ellen it will be in tues or weds I believe

yorkylover
26-02-08, 00:18
Thanks Kazz.:hugs: :hugs:

http://www.yourcoolprofile.com/Images/Hugs_And_Kisses/images/hugs-kisses--09.gif
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

kazzie
26-02-08, 22:26
Well hubby made statement to police today!!

Seems another cat has gone missing thats 10 in total since last October:weep:

They are going to see the suspect

It will be in tommorrow nights Echo for anyone local who wants to read it

Still beside myself with worry:weep:

chalky
26-02-08, 22:27
Hi Kazzie,

Hope this gets resolved soon for you.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Best wishes,
Chalky

Karen
26-02-08, 23:33
Thinking of you Kaz :hugs:

Karen xxxx

joy
27-02-08, 19:18
Which Echo??? In other words what part of the country

Love Joy

kazzie
27-02-08, 20:47
Southampton Echo:)

Well it was in there but no feedback yet.....it is on the internet put southern daily echo in search engine but it will soon be archived on there

Had lots of comments left most of them from idiots or cat haters:weep:

But if it alerts the local cat lovers then maybe we have saved someone else the heartache we are going thru......just wish I knew what had happened to them....cant bear to think of them suffering somewhere....and they were both just babies must be confused if they are still alive:weep:

Love to all

Thank you all for the kind words and support:hugs:

Karen
27-02-08, 22:26
Aww Kaz :hugs: I wish there was some some news for you.

Karen xx

kazzie
27-02-08, 22:39
Thanks Karen xxxxxxxxxxxx

yorkylover
27-02-08, 23:19
Kazz I saw it in the paper.I feel so sad for you,keep the others in kazz.There are some nasty people in this world.Im praying they turn up safe.:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

pips
28-02-08, 13:06
http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g296/edge06/comment/hugs-07.gifMore Hugs to get you through hun.

Take Care,

Love & Positive vibes to you,

Pip's X X

jodie
28-02-08, 13:15
hiya kazz

:bighug:

i hope things get resolved soon mate xxx

The Fool
28-02-08, 17:12
this might be an old thread but anyway my comment is not a good one but it might help about 5 months ago around were i live like 20 cats went missing and it turnd out the chinese resturant was stealing them to put them in there food i no ew but its is a delecasy there dont no if this helps at all?

kazzie
29-02-08, 22:39
Still no news:weep:

Thanks for all the kind thoughts:hugs:

And teen that dident help at all:mad:

yorkylover
29-02-08, 23:42
That was an awful post teen,which Im sure hasnt made kazz feel to good.:mad: :mad: Im sure Kazz this isnt whats happend.Dont let the post get to you sweety.:hugs: :hugs:

nomorepanic
29-02-08, 23:48
Aww Kazz - don't listen to that post - that is NOT what happens in real life ok.

HUGS for you mate

Oceanblue
01-03-08, 01:28
Hoping your kittens are found safe and well.

Thinking of you and them xx

Dying_Swan
01-03-08, 01:46
Hey Kazzie :hugs:

Any news? You must be beside yourself hun, I can't imagine.

Praying your fluffly babes will be returned to you soon, safe and well.

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

The Fool
01-03-08, 13:11
ok so my last post didnt help im sory for that but i just remeber that when one of our cats ran away it was gone for like 4 weks and we were woried for it and then my neighbour found it and said it looked lost and it was brought home looking sorry for it self sometimes cats do these things they just wander of and get a bit lost hope they come home soon again sory for last post just thought maybe it might give info i dont no why sorry

kazzie
02-03-08, 21:38
Hey Teen:hugs:

Dont worry bout it:hugs:

Thanks all......still no news:weep:

Just waiting and hoping:weep:

kazzie
13-03-08, 22:21
At last an update:mad:

Not good tho:weep:

The police know who he is and they searched his house and arrested him!!

No evidence of cats was found and he denied it all:mad:

The letter that was sent to the paper was so badly handled by echo staff that the fingerprints were messy so although they fingerprinted him they couldent get a good enough match to prosecute:weep:

So no more the police can do until someone comes forward with more info or another cat goes missing:weep:

Just wish I knew if they were alive or dead:weep:

yorkylover
13-03-08, 23:38
Sorry to hear that Kazz, it makes me so angry :mad: :mad::mad:

kazzie
14-03-08, 00:02
Thanks Ellen:hugs:

lesleya
22-03-08, 22:00
Thats so awful....arent some people wicked.
I hope you get your cats back.

:hugs: :hugs:

Dying_Swan
24-03-08, 10:59
Any news Kaz? :hugs:

kazzie
25-03-08, 13:06
Thanks Guys:hugs:

No news at all:weep:

Dying_Swan