PDA

View Full Version : Can you help again with throat symptoms?

Shelly
25-02-08, 05:08
Hi, sorry for posting again, but my throat symptoms are horrible and I just know it cannot be anxiety. I feel a fluttery/tickly feeling in my throat and it feels like my heart is going to beat funny. Can anyone offer anymore advice? I have a hard time believing this is "just anxiety." Will call cardiologist tomorrow and see what he thinks however in the meantime I'm a mess. Please help. Thank you.

judipat
25-02-08, 07:57
Hi Shelly

I'm having a hard time with this too at present. Ever since a bad bout of flu over Xmas - I have felt crap.
I started with the "lump in the throat" and constant swallowing and dry mouth, which made it worse. It got so bad a couple of weeks ago, my throat was really painful. This is a new symptom for me (I've had most of them!!) and I convinced myself it was something else (like we do!!).
However much I try and tell myself its anxiety - its still really hard to accept sometimes is'nt it??? I found the best thing is to try and suck throat pastels and drink fizzy drinks - seems to ease it a bit.
Hope you feel better soon

Judi xxxxx

jodie
25-02-08, 12:52
hiya shelly:hugs:

sounds to me like you are having ectopic heart beats i have had then for a few years now and they feel just how yours do .
i have been to the doc and had all the test done and told i was ok nothing to worry about ,lots of people get then but people with anx are more likely to feel them .
i know it is hard but try not to think about it as that brings them on to talk to your cardiologist about it but i am sure you will be ok

jodie xx