PDA

View Full Version : Still have throat symptoms

Shelly
25-02-08, 05:11
Hi, sorry for posting again, but I'm still having these weird throat symptoms. My throat has a fluttering sensation or tickly sensation. Hard to describe. Feels like my heart is going to start beating crazy any second. It kind of comes and goes but more times it is there. I can't handle it. So nervous, worried it's my heart even though I have had heart tests and saw cardiologist in December. Anyway, I just have this fluttery/tickly sensation in my throat all the time. Anymore help would be appreciated. Can this really be an anxiety symptom? Thank you.

helenclaire
25-02-08, 12:08
It sounds like the same as i get when i am tired or anxious, i had thyroid problems and it felt like it was coming from there but i was told they were just harmless palpitations. i know that wont help because it is scary when they happen but they will get better when you are more relaxed, easily said that done i know.
Take care
Helen:hugs:

krisg910
26-02-08, 02:16
anxiety takes are forms as in symptoms, so yeah it is probaly anxiety if u have heart test and so on. are u drinking enough fluids, as dehydration can cause feelings like that in other parts of your body so i reckon it can prob cause it in the throat asweel. takecare and try not to concentrate on it so much.xxx