PDA

View Full Version : Been to the docs

jay28
25-02-08, 11:57
Hey everyone

Been to see my gp again today, had a good chat with him and explained all my latest symptoms, he said that they are all common anxiety symptoms and as far as he was concerned he does not think there is anything phisically wrong. Have asked for a thyroid test going to the hospital later for that also at the same time checking my liver, kidneys and a fbc.

I have been doing an anxiety management cause, which at the moment is not helping, so he is going to referr me for councilling.

In a way i feel more relaxed and happy that things are moving forward on the other hand a bit worried about tests which i suppose is understandable.

jodie
25-02-08, 12:05
hi jason

you did the right thing going to see your gp and getting the help that is a move forward .

i hope things start to get better and better for you

jodie xx

buzzing bees
25-02-08, 12:07
i wish you al the best with results , glad things are moving forward for you take care by now

chalky
25-02-08, 12:56
Hi Jason,

Well done for doing so much positive work to resolve your issues.
Please do try to accept good results of tests at face value.
It is good to have the thyroid test and rule that out.
Sometimes,we go down the line of doubting results- e.g.they must have missed something.
Acceptance allows us to move on and deal with our anxiety.
Best wishes,
chalky

jay28
25-02-08, 20:21
Thanks for your replies, do feel alot happier now, im going to try my best and be positive about things.

jay28
04-03-08, 17:43
Hi everyone,

Phoned doctors today, all my blood test results have come back normal, cant beleive it i was convinced they was going to find something wrong.

I am feeling happy now and i know its time to accept that all my symptoms are down to anxiety. Possitive thinking.

heidi
04-03-08, 18:52
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd152/heidi51/Congratulations-10.gif

Hi jason, All this postive thinkin will send you straight to the light at the end of the tunnel !! Glad you feel better hun :hugs: