scottie120778
25-02-08, 22:12
good luck hun, I use them aswell, they do help

scott

Pink Panic
26-02-08, 09:33
Hi kaz

Report back here on how it goes please.
I'm using Paul McKenna at the mo. (Gosh that sounds bad! LOL)

Good luck

Love
Pink
xxx

helenclaire
26-02-08, 09:49
Hi,
could you let me know where you get these cd,s from. i would love to give it go, i am willing to try anything at the moment.
Good luck
Helen

kaz79
26-02-08, 21:00
Im currently seeing a hypnotherapist. Its expensive but the treatment is specifically for you so should work better.
I did have a cd that my brother nicked. Im sure it had the same name as this site.
Just keep looking online. Im sure you can find something.:)

missy_c
26-02-08, 21:24
Does the hypotherapy work to treat panic with depression and OCD as well?? If you don't mind me asking, how much do you pay and how many sessions do you need before you see results? I'm seriously considering some hypnotherapy but am in quite a bit of debt. However I'm pretty deperate for solutions, and if it works I know it would really be worth it.

sagey
27-02-08, 23:35
Hi missy-c, don't for goodness sake put yourself in debt for the sake of a problem the NHS can help you with. See your doctor and go back again and again until you get the support you need.

kaz79
28-02-08, 08:14
Im paying £50 a session, but my wonderful Mum is helping me with the cost.
Hypnotherapy can work for all sorts of things from weight issues and smoking to phobias AND OCD!
IIt is worth asking around to find a good one as I went to one a couple of years ago in London who was useless.:lac: