PDA

View Full Version : hello all

Jjeni
26-02-08, 14:02
Hi all !! My names jeni im 29 single mum of one daughter from warwickshire - have had anxiety and panick attacks now since i was pregnant and have been wondering why nobody told me about this site before !!
Anyway i cant wait to get to know you all xxxx

overtherainbow
26-02-08, 14:25
Hiya!

Just wanted to say hi as I noticed you posted just before me.

We have some similar issues, I think - oh the joys of pregnancy and all that! They don't tell you it addles your brain!

Maybe chat sometime soon?

Darcy

jill
26-02-08, 14:36
Hi Jeni,

WELCOME TO THE SITE,

You are not alone hun, there are lots of nice people here who will help and support you.

Please take time to read though the site, on the left hand side , Self help, there is some great info in there and lots more great info on all threads.

TAKE CARE

LOVE JILLXX

Southern_Belle
26-02-08, 15:28
Hi Jeni,

Welcome to the site. You will find many here who feel just like you do and will get tons of support. I don't know how long it has been since you have been pregnant but you might want to get your hormone levels checked. Just a thought. Again, welcome.

Hugs,

Laura

chalky
26-02-08, 16:08
Hi Jeni,

Welcome to the Forum!!

:hugs: :yesyes: :hugs: :yesyes: :hugs: :yesyes:

You will get loads of support and advice here.
Best wishes,
chalky

kellie
26-02-08, 16:08
hiya jeni :welcome: to nmp its great to have you here :yesyes:. all the great ppl on here will give you lots of support and advice. i look forward to getting to know you hun so i hope to talk to you in the chat room sometime. take care :hugs: :hugs:

kellie xxxxxxxxxxxx

Lilith1980
26-02-08, 16:12
Hi Jeni

Welcome to NMP :)

Jo xxxxx

Pink Princess
26-02-08, 17:22
http://www.netnax.net/imgs/greets/just-saying-hi3.gif
hi jeni welcome to the site xx take good care xx

Jjeni
26-02-08, 17:39
Thankyou all for such a warm welcome !! xx My daughter is 8 so its been awhile since i was pregnant and i have had so many checks i must be the most healthiest person alive(although to be honset you cant tell me that sometimes - i think im dying ) Anyway xx look forwrd to speaking to you all xx

weeble40
26-02-08, 17:43
Hi and a big warm welcome to NMP you will get loads of good advice here and make lots of friends in the process, hope to catch you some time in chat

Take Care

Emma xxxx

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/images/misc/progress.gif

nomorepanic
26-02-08, 20:06
Hi Jeni

A warm :welcome: aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help

Nibbles
26-02-08, 20:59
Hi Jeni and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way.

Take care,

Mike :)

Lindalou64
28-02-08, 12:31
Hello Jenni And Welcome I Wish Ya Well Linda

groovygranny
28-02-08, 19:19
Hello Jjeni :welcome: to you!

Glad you joined us here, you'll get loads of help and support.

Pleased to meet you!

:flowers:

heidi
01-03-08, 00:02
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd152/heidi51/b2befe7d.gif

Welcome to NMP, you will get lots of support here and make many friends also......Don't forget to visit the chatroom !!

trac67
03-03-08, 18:19
Hiya,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xx