PDA

View Full Version : Hello from the north east! Room for another?

overtherainbow
26-02-08, 14:23
Hi everyone,

Please don't be offended if I keep my personal information to a minimum - the main reason is because I am trying to find a way through things with my husband, and I think he may be visiting this site too. I also know a friend uses this website...so I hope I don't have to get too cloak and dagger!

Anyway, I'm in my 30s and have been married for ten years. We have a young daughter (who is the absolute joy of our lives!)

I live in the north east and I'm a full time youth worker, working with young offenders. I love my job but also find it impossibly frustrating and stressful a lot of the time!

I am here mainly because I have a history of (fairly mild) depression and anxiety and have recently come off anti-depressants, and now I am trying to work out if in actual fact my husband has (undiagnosed) depression which may have contributed to problems we have experienced in our relationship a hell of a lot more than I'd (we'd) realised...

And I'm fed up of taking the blame all the time :unsure:

I am very limited for online time (working full time, young child, housework, etc etc, I'm sure many of you know where I'm coming from), so I apologise in advance if I am slow to reply to posts or not as active a participant as I would like to be. Please bear with me - I do enjoy meeting new online pals and do always try to give back as much and more as I receive in support, laughter, etc :)

I hope someone will say hi soon...

Darcy

jill
26-02-08, 14:42
Hi Darcy,

WELCOME TO THE SITE, I would normaly give you a big smilie here but there not working LOL, don't know how to fix the blinkin thing LOL hugs to you.

You have come to the right place, there ALL great on here, I hope you get out of this site as much as I have and that is feeling better.

TAKE CARE

LOVE JILLXXX

Southern_Belle
26-02-08, 15:30
Hi Darcy,

Welcome to the site. You will find many here who feel just like you do and will get tons of support.

Hugs,

Laura

chalky
26-02-08, 16:04
Hi Darcy,

Welcome to the Forum!!

:hugs: :yesyes: :hugs: :yesyes: :hugs: :yesyes:

You will get loads of support and advice here.
best wishes,
Chalky

Lilith1980
26-02-08, 16:12
Hi Darcy, welcome to NMP hun :)

Jo xxxxx

kellie
26-02-08, 16:19
hiya overtherainbow :welcome: to nmp its great to have you here :yesyes:. you will get lots of support here from all the great ppl. i look forward to talking to you in the chat room. take care :hugs: :hugs:.

kellie.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Pink Princess
26-02-08, 17:18
http://www.netnax.net/imgs/greets/just-saying-hi3.gif

welcome to the site, like your name xxx

weeble40
26-02-08, 17:43
Hi and a big warm welcome to NMP you will get loads of good advice here and make lots of friends in the process, hope to catch you some time in chat

Take Care

Emma xxxx

PS i live in north east also

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/images/misc/progress.gif

nomorepanic
26-02-08, 20:07
Hi Darcy

A warm :welcome: aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help

buzzing bees
27-02-08, 13:03
a big hi. and warm welcome by for now

Pink Panic
27-02-08, 13:05
Hello and Welcome :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Love
Pink
xxx

Lindalou64
28-02-08, 12:30
Hello Darcy And Welcome To The Site I Wish Ya Well Linda

Nibbles
28-02-08, 17:39
Hi Darcy and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way.

Take care,

Mike :)

groovygranny
28-02-08, 19:29
Hello Darcy:welcome: to you!

Don't worry, you say as little or as much as you like here:hugs:

Good to have you with us, we all help to support one another and so you you're not alone.

Pleased to meet you!

:flowers:

Dawn2
28-02-08, 20:32
:welcome: Hi Darcy
I'm Dawn,I live in the North East.I hope you like the forum.Some off us are very strange at time's,and some of us are down right wierd.BUT WE ALL CARE AND WE ALL DO OUR BEST TO HELP EACH OTHER.
GOD I LOVE THIS FORUM.:yesyes:

pink daisy
01-03-08, 10:55
Hi Rainbow

I'm Kate, i am 29 i am married with 2 children

Hope to chat soon xx

trac67
03-03-08, 18:19
Hiya,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xx

heidi
03-03-08, 19:36
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd152/heidi51/blue.gif

Welcome to NMP, you will get loads of advise and support here and make many friends along the way .....Don't forget to visit the chatroom !! :hugs: