PDA

View Full Version : Im new! please look after me!

Jollymolly
27-02-08, 14:04
Im a 32yr old mum of 1 gorgeous but most highly active 3 year old!

ive been poorley for over 4 months, palpitations, dizziness, heart racing, fell like im going to pass out, pins and needles in my hands, not sleeping and justgenerally unwell. My gp has put this down to a virus. I am curently taking 100mg per day of atenolol and have had an echo scan on my heart (all clear and ok) and have just had an ecg machine for 7 days for which I have to wait 2-3 weeks for the results. I have accepted what my gp has said over the few months but having got no better I am wondering if (having researched and found this site) if its more than a virus

Sorry - If im posting in the rong place here - I just didnt know where to start

Lilith1980
27-02-08, 16:57
Hi Molly

Welcome to NMP hun :)

Have a look at the information pages listed on the left side of the screen, I think they would give you a better idea of whether this is more than just a virus.

Also keep posting on here cos you'll get a lot of advice and support from the people here :)

Jo xxxxx

Pink Princess
27-02-08, 17:26
http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p165/commentgraphics/Hi_Hello/f0adb343c5901ee.gif

welcome to the site, you posted in the right place. take kare xxxxxx

kellie
27-02-08, 17:42
hiya molly :welcome: to nmp its great to have you here:yesyes:. you will gets lots of support from all the great ppl on here and we will do our best to look after you. look to the left and read about panic/anxiety and then the symptoms you can get. they are under problems/issues. if you are suffering with this pls believe me you are not alone and you are not going to die. hope to talk to you in the chat room hun. take care :hugs: :hugs:.

kelie .xxxxxxxxxxxx

heidi
27-02-08, 17:51
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd152/heidi51/Hello-1.gif

Welcome to NMP, glad you have found us, you will get lots of support and make tons of friends here ........don't forget to visit the chat room !!

chalky
27-02-08, 18:47
Hi Molly,

Welcome to the Forum!!

:hugs: :yesyes: :hugs: :yesyes: :hugs: :yesyes:

You will get loads of support and advice here!!!

Best wishes,
Chalky

nomorepanic
27-02-08, 22:08
Hi Molly

A warm :welcome: aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help

Karen
27-02-08, 22:13
Hi Molly

:welcome: to NMP

Karen xx

manmoor
28-02-08, 09:41
Hi Molly,

A big warm welcome to you. xx

Lindalou64
28-02-08, 12:28
Hello Molly And Welcome..........i Wish You Well.............linda

jodie
28-02-08, 12:36
hiya molly

welcome to no more panic:grouphug:

jodie xx

Nibbles
28-02-08, 17:39
Hi Molly and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way.

Take care,

Mike :)

groovygranny
28-02-08, 19:41
Hello Molly:welcome: to you!

Well, this may or not be a virus as the symptoms are quite similar to those of anxiety. Best to carry on listening to your GP - and take heart from the positive results of your tests so far.

In the meantime you'll find plenty of help and support here, so you're not alone.

PLeased to meet you!

:flowers:

Dave777
28-02-08, 19:44
Hiya, you are amongst friends:flowers: x

trac67
03-03-08, 18:21
Hiya,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xx

weeble40
04-03-08, 12:01
Hi and a big warm welcome to NMP you will get loads of good advice here and make lots of friends in the process, hope to catch you some time in chat

Take Care

Emma xxxx

pink daisy
04-03-08, 13:18
Hi Molly

My name is Kate and I am 29 and i suffer from agoraphobia and stuf that comes with it.. lol

I have a little girl who is 3 in July!! omg dont tell me it lasts another year lol
i also have a son who is 6 but hes quite calm lol