PDA

View Full Version : Smilies, can you help?

jill
28-02-08, 10:22
Hi all,

My smiles are not working. I feel I have nooo
Emotion on here LOL, need my smilies.

Can anyone help me get my emotions back.

Is there something blocking them on my pc?
What can I do to fix it?

Please help me get my feelings back, I need them to show I care.

LOVE TO ALL ( Very big hug) JILLXXX

Pink Panic
28-02-08, 10:30
Hi Jill

I have noticed that i have difficulties with my smilies and my font sometimes when i come on here after being on Bebo! Have you tried logging out and then logging in again as that sometimes works for me. Sorry i can't be more help.

Love & Hugs
Pink
xxx :hugs:

jill
28-02-08, 10:40
Hi Pink.

Thank you for trying to help, it was so nice of you (big smile) I log in and out all the time LOL

I do think there is something running on my pc, which is blocking them. I tried just clicking on those, just on the side, they do not work, but when I click on more smilies, ohh it let me put 1 in,jjust 1, then when I tried again, mmm it never worked (very sad face now LOL)

Thanks again Pink.

TAKE CARE

LOVE JILLXXX

nomorepanic
29-02-08, 00:01
What do you get in their place?

Sounds like a PC thing to me and something you have changed maybe?

jill
29-02-08, 13:06
Hi Nic,

Mmmm, NOW, when I click on the smiles on my reply, on the left hand side, this does not work, or at the bootom on these smilies it says more, click on that and another box appears, these don't work.

When I click on the smilies at THE TOP and they scroll down, NOW, THEY WORK LOL :yahoo: :yahoo: :yesyes: not sure why the others don't work :shrug: but at least I can give a big :D :) smile now :yahoo:

Many thanks :flowers: :hugs:

LOVE JILLXXXX

Dave777
29-02-08, 15:22
WooHoo!!, smilies for Jill

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :bighug1: xx

jill
29-02-08, 17:54
Ohhhh that is sooo cute, Dave, thanks for that. :) I may only be able to give little smilies and little :hugs: hugs, not big pic's like yours, BUT, hehe, theres a hole lot of care and warm feelings go in them,

Thanks Dave,

TAKE CARE

LOVE JILLXX :)