PDA

View Full Version : One for the Men only!!!!

jpwn
28-02-08, 10:25
I first noticed this around a month ago, I'm sexually active and masturbate frequently.. I have a few red spots on my penis... they start to heal but when I have sex.. It looks like they did before.. I've been tested for STDs and nothing.. I've had this problem before and went to the doctor and he said it was nothing but looks like i rubbed it or something... One of the little red spots had a lil 1 stuff in it.. or it could been skin.. I'm not sure.. It looked like the stuff that comes out of a pimple, not pus.

Is this just friction or chafing or whatever you call it?
It doesnt hurt and I kinda hit my penis on my zipper and it made a spot similiar to it, but these spots are much bigger.. A little bigger than a CM.

chalky
28-02-08, 10:40
Hi Jpwn,

Your Doc seems convinced that this is not a big problem or cause for concern.
Perhaps,moderating your activity for a while,will help this clear up.
if it gets any worse,your Doctor should be able to allay your fears again.
Best wishes,
Chalky

jpwn
28-02-08, 10:48
I got a question, If it was herpes.. It would show up on STD test right? and the red spots would turn into like blisters or something..?

Is penis chafing common, does anyone else have this and can explain what its like?

sheba2
28-02-08, 16:17
I hope you don't mind me answering as I'm not a man but I had a fair few probs in the nether regions when I was younger and although we are different sexes skin is skin etc. During the tests for stds they will definately have checked for herpes so that is all fine. Obviously this is a sensitive area and because of the heat and friction generated by clothing and things being tucked away and also sexual activity the skin can be susceptable to blocked pores just like anywhere else and probably even more so. I think if you have had all the normal tests and examinations then you have nothing to worry about it is probably pure irritation. Did the doc give you anything to rub on. If not maybe you could try a general cream like sudocream (this is basically a zinc and castor oil based cream used for babies and all sorts of skin problems)
I find that it is very soothing and it is of course safe to use in delicate areas. Good luck and once again I hope I haven't embarrassed you by answering.

jay28
28-02-08, 17:42
After seeing your doctor and having tests done i would try to accept what he has said and that it is friction, just need to try and let it heal on its own

Meewah
28-02-08, 22:27
Hi

Keep it clean. I find a good wash with plain old soap keeps my lad looking just great. KEEP AWAY FROM THE PERFUME AND ANTI BACTERIAL WIPES.

Pulling my wire is one of the few enjoyments left.

Mee

tayside lassie
29-02-08, 15:26
meewah, your post has had me in hysterics for the last few minutes ,ive laughed so much i have a bumping headache lol......lol..... i know this is meant to be serious post but ive never laughed so much in ages just had to tell . please forgive me if i offend any one .

sally.

jpwn
29-02-08, 20:41
If my spot isnt raised, pussing, bleeding, or becoming an open sore, doesnt hurt, itch or anything... Is it anything to worry about?

sheba2
29-02-08, 22:20
You've had the tests that would tell yu if yu needed to do anything. Everything is fine

Meewah
01-03-08, 12:12
meewah, your post has had me in hysterics for the last few minutes ,ive laughed so much i have a bumping headache lol......lol..... i know this is meant to be serious post but ive never laughed so much in ages just had to tell . please forgive me if i offend any one .

sally.

Glad to be of service!!

Mee