PDA

View Full Version : on the spiral help me get off !!

Jjeni
28-02-08, 13:58
Ok guys i have just slipped onto the downwards spyral of negative thoughts and i need to get off can anyone offer me a ledge to stand on ??
Have had cramps in my tummy for a few days now and im getting really freaked out its appendicitus (i know i know i would be rolling around on the floor by now inagony but i just cant help it)
I also have ibs but im not having bowel movements with it !! i guess it could be wind ? or something simular - im not constipated i don t think i have been once for last few days - any realistic views on this ??? please im starting to really freak out here !!:unsure:

mat74
28-02-08, 14:12
I am sure it is nothing. You have already identified that if it was something to really worry about you would be in more pain. I used to get bad stomach turns (and still do but not as much) it is all down to anxiety and stress, for example, I have been ok for months now I have a few factors in my life that are stressing me out again and I have a headache and feel 'dry mouth' all the time.

Please, do not worry, breath deeply, read a book, watch some TV etc, I promise they will go

Jjeni
28-02-08, 14:31
God i hope your right - i gotta go out n pick little one up from school soon and take her for her hair cut and then to theatre class !! just hope nothing bad happens while im out !!!
As far as i can see i havent eaten anything that would set my ibs off - very strange !!