PDA

View Full Version : Jeremy Kyle

Pink Panic
29-02-08, 10:28
Is anyone watching at the mo?

Graham gave a woman great advice on her panic attacks which had meant she never hardly left the house for 15 years and was agoraphobic and claustrophobic.

Love
Pink
xxx

Angel64
29-02-08, 10:46
My bf called and told me to put it on, it made me cry because I could feel every emotion she was going through. I was glad though that my bf was watching it because it should explain a few things to him.

Would like to see an update though of whether she gets her honeymoon !!

(I got some tickets for the Jeremy Kyle audience and I would have loved to be able to go, but gave them to some friends, they are going today at 2pm.)

Christine xx :flowers:

pinky2681
29-02-08, 10:48
i missed it!!! gutted, do u know if its repeated? if not what happened? i just turned over but this morning is now on

Pink Panic
29-02-08, 11:17
I really felt for her too Christine. I was wishing i could hear what Graham was saying to her backstage as he seems such a great Counsellor.
I'd like to see how things go for her too.
That's such a shame that you couldn't make the show but who knows .... maybe you will get the chance of tickets when you feel more up to it. :hugs:

Pinky - Sometimes todays show is repeated on ITV2 later in the afternoon so it's worth checking.
Basically they discussed panic attacks and how being able to control them will help recovery. It was a very quick discussion and i wish they had went on a bit longer.

Love
Pink
xxx

Granny Primark
29-02-08, 12:48
Thanks pink for bringing it to our attention.
I saw that she was coming on the show but had to leave the house at 10.15.
I would love there to be more on tv about panic attacks and how they affect not just the person but the whole family.
Il check out the time on itv 2 and watch with interest.
Just wondering if we could clone Graham and have one of him at my doctors surgery!

Take care
LYNN xx

Rennie1989
29-02-08, 14:13
I'll check YouTube for the show, they usually upload TV programmes so I'll look out for todays show.

Pink Panic
29-02-08, 15:28
What a great idea to clone Graham ..... I'd deffo have one! Oh yes Please!
Check this out
http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=4537556332

It was repeated this afternoon so hope you got the chance to see it.

Love
Pink
xxx

yorkylover
29-02-08, 16:24
I saw it,she made me cry,its so hard when we know how she is feeling.
I think its repeated again.:hugs: :hugs:

belle
29-02-08, 17:01
I cried too.

Alabasterlyn
29-02-08, 20:35
You can watch most ITV programmes online using the 'Catch Up' feature. I can't see today's programme on there, but there is one from the other day so I would imagine they will add today's one quite soon.

http://www.itv.com/Watchnow/CatchUp/default.html

Adrian
29-02-08, 22:13
The Jeremy kyle show to which you refer featured a very brave lady. However she is now receiving profesional help. Following a telephone conversation in which I was engaged over the weekend it became very clear to me that well-meaning but untrained users of this site can do more harm than good. Thus I urge site users to put their trust in trained professionals as good intentions are not enough. I am now off site for ever.

yorkylover
29-02-08, 23:53
Have I missed something!!!!!!!!!What was that last post all about!!!!!!!!!!:wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

aliciajane
01-03-08, 00:06
Yes I am also confused.
This website has done me nothing but good!
And I'm also recieving professional help.

AceR1mmer
01-03-08, 00:09
i wud'nt call myself a professional..........oh ur not talking bout me? :weep: lol

and yeah this site is great

nomorepanic
01-03-08, 00:13
I have no idea either!

groovygranny
01-03-08, 01:32
Don't ask me :shrug: .....GG's always 3 chapters behind anyway!:wacko:

Oh, and I'm still here at all thanks to this site:blush:

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Angel64
01-03-08, 08:18
Can I just add, 'sufferers' are sometimes more wise, because they have been there, than 'proffessionals' who do try and do a good job haven't.

How many 'sufferers' cried yesterday watching that very brave lady on TV, can't say many 'proffessionals' would have done.

You must take whatever helps you, I find the constant support from this site marvelous, and the fact that I can log into Chat at 10pm at night feeling quite low and come away an hour later smiling, fantastic !!!! How many 'proffessionals' services offer this :shrug:

Christine xx :flowers:

p.s Graham clones book one for me please !!

Pink Panic
01-03-08, 10:30
Hi Adrian,

Speaking from a purely personal point of view i have put my trust in trained professionals which have helped me greatly BUT i have also received great support from this site and i thank Nicola from the bottom of my heart for the effort she puts into running this site not to mention all the Admins etc., and lastly the fab people who post. I actually told my Psychiatrist that i came on this site daily and he said it's a good thing to be in contact with other sufferers who know how i am feeling!

kazzie
02-03-08, 22:09
Ummm..... it was me that Adrian spoke to!!!!

I was offering him a lift to the meet up!!!!

Some hours later I received a text saying we were the blind leading the blind... he wasent coming and he was leaving NMP!!!

However his wife answered the phone and I got the impression she thought he was mixed up with a bunch of people who dident have a clue!!!

I know NMP saved me and many others.......hate to say it but sheer ignorance!!!!

Lets hope for everyone that slips by 10 are saved

Kaz x x x:hugs: