PDA

View Full Version : What do you do?

Marlina
15-03-05, 16:22
I am new here and have been reading alot of the posts.
What do you do when it seems everything is just overwhelming you.
People siduations and on top of it all your not sleeping your exhausted and things just keep getting thrown your way?

Help!

Mar

tattybear
15-03-05, 16:26
Hi

its hard...but yo need to tell family friends how you feel.

Dont try and hide it.

Have you spoken to peple so they know how you feel? See your doctor - he will be able to put you in touch with councellers etc.

The hardest part is admitting how you feel then you need to learn how to deal and mange it.

The support network on here is fantastic...if you ever need to chat pm me .

Tatty B xx

Laurie28
15-03-05, 16:31
Hiya,

You sound to me to have 'peaked' at your anxiety.

Have a look at the website, especially the first steps page.

Can you give us more information on what is overwhelming you??

Lack of sleep would make alot of people overwhelmed - everything feels worse when you are exhausted

Ask any questions you need to - the support here is incredible

Lucky

vernon
15-03-05, 16:47
Hi marlina, welcome to the site, you will get lots of help here. hope u feel better soon. Vernon

Marlina
15-03-05, 16:48
Well worry is my problem i think more than anything.
I have been reading the website and i see what i am doing
I worry myself into the panic and anxiety. I worry that its more than anxiety though i have been told there is nothing wrong with my heart .
I am over weight and need to lose weight sometimes and maybe this is me fooling myself i feel like if i lose the weight all the rest will dissapear. And that too makes me afraid because then i think ,what if i lose the weight and still feel this way. My husband was let go a few days ago by his boss who is a jerk he hired in someone with more experience then did it. That and a friend who in the last few weeks had her abusive exhusband find her, she has had to hide from him because he was constantly harrasing and threatening her, anyway he found her and she moved here to where we are and in this city we are her only support in the city itself. My brother moved away last week in a job transfer and he and i have always been very close . All these things along with the normal what ifs and worries i fight have just overwhelmed me.

seh1980
15-03-05, 17:26
hello there,

It sounds like you have a lot on your plate at the moment so it is no wonder that you are so worried about it all. All you can do is try to stay positive and I'm sure you will soon settle down into the way of things.

Sarah :D

FAN
15-03-05, 18:10
hi, im sure you will find some ideas to help you cope better as you read through the posts

fan x

Meg
15-03-05, 19:02
Marlina,

You sure do hav elots going on. Try to see each individual section differently and decider what you can do to make each of them more tolerable and manageable.

Try not to see the whole thing as an enormous pile of problems but break each one down and it then becomes less overwhelming.

Equally do also try to mak etime to chill out and tak etime for you where you do something decadent or luxurious just for you .

Meg
www.overcominganxiety.co.uk
You cannot conquer fear until you have learned what it is you're afraid of. The enemy is ignorance. Vivian Vance

nomorepanic
15-03-05, 19:17
Marlina

Tackle each problem one by one. If it helps then write them down so you can see what issues you have to deal with.

Tackle each one in turn until it is resolved or can be put to one side, if you do it all in one go then it is overwhelming.

Nicola