PDA

View Full Version : Hello I am Paulos :\

Paulos
29-02-08, 20:19
Hello I'm new here... I'm a 22 year old autistic male who suffers from heavy OCD about life/fears/Anxiety Disorder/Panic Attacks,... not meaning to explain it all but hello... I'm also an alcoholic on my 17th day without it and not smoking.

Pink Princess
29-02-08, 20:25
http://www.graphicsarcade.com/glitter_text/hello/hello_graphics_c1.gif
hi paulos, welcome to the site, well done on giving up the smoking and drinking, hope it goes well keep it up xxx

Paulos
29-02-08, 20:29
thanks.... life kinda sucks... can't even read a book without gettin anxiety... can't laugh without fear... jeez.

PUGLETMUM
29-02-08, 20:58
:welcome: hi paulos, you can get better:yesyes: lots of us have been where you are now, so we are living proof it can be done, hang in there:hugs: emma

kellie
29-02-08, 21:24
hiya paulos :welcome: to nmp its great to have you here:yesyes:. you will get lots of support and good advice from all the great ppl on this site. a big congrats for staying clear of the alcohol for the last 17 days:yahoo:. alcohol and anxiety with panic dont mix as the alcohol is a natural depressant and will make it worse. you can get throught this paulos with the right help and good support so please try to be positive. hope to talk to you in the chat room sometime. take care :hugs: :hugs:.

kellie.xxxxxxxx

ps congrates on the non smokeing as well wish i could do it.

nomorepanic
29-02-08, 22:35
Hi Paulos

:welcome: aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help

heidi
29-02-08, 22:42
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd152/heidi51/hello-5.gif

Welcome to NMP, you will get lots of help here and make lots of friends also.........Don't forget to visit the chatroom !! :yesyes:

jill
29-02-08, 22:48
Hi Paulos, :D

WELCOME TO THE SITE.

Everyone here understands what you are going through, they will help and support you all they can.

TAKE CARE

LOVE JILLXXX

groovygranny
29-02-08, 23:15
Hello Paulos:welcome: to you!

Well done with the alcohol and cigarettes so far!:yesyes:

You've come to the right place for help and support - we're a friendly lot here!

Some good info in the links on the left of the page there.

Pleased to meet you!

:)

sarajane
01-03-08, 07:02
:welcome: Paulos to NMP,

Congratulations on 17 days without the booze.

:yesyes: Well done :yesyes:
:yahoo: :yahoo:
We are all here supporting and cheering you on.

NMP is a fantastic bunch of people from all over the world who understand and empathise with you completly.

Plus you will usually find someone logged in that can talk or just listen to you 24 hours a day.

So welcome aboard Paulos, and I hope to catch up with you in the chat room soon.

Sarajane
(((HUGS))))

Karen
01-03-08, 09:05
Hello Paulos

:welcome: to the forum.

Well done for managing 17 days without alcohol :yesyes: I realise that must have been very difficult.

You'll find a lot of support here.

Karen

Lilith1980
01-03-08, 09:40
Hey Paulo, welcome to NMP :)

Well done on giving up the alcohol and cigarettes :yesyes:

Jo xxxxx

latic
01-03-08, 10:13
Good to see you here Paulos!!! Great news on your 17 days

Nibbles
01-03-08, 20:53
Hi Paulos and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way.

Take care,

Mike :)

manmoor
02-03-08, 09:14
Hi Paulos,

A big warm welcome to you. xx

Lindalou64
02-03-08, 13:35
Hello Paulos And Welcome And Congrats On Ya 17th Day.......i Wish Ya Well...........linda

chalky
02-03-08, 13:46
Hi Paulos

Welcome to the Forum!!

:hugs: :yesyes: :hugs: :yesyes: :hugs: :yesyes:

You will get loads of support and advice here.
I too,am an alcoholic.I have been sober for nine years-one day at a time.
Keep up the good work-one day at a time anything is possible!!
Feel free to contact me at any time for a chat.
Best wishes,
Chalky

trac67
03-03-08, 18:15
Hiya,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xx