PDA

View Full Version : it hit me from no where

domino
29-02-08, 23:02
Today is the 29th of feb, this day only comes every four years, THANK GOD:scared15:I went to visit my daughter in derby today, as her and her partner are going away , and she would miss mothers day.My train was 17 mins late nothing new there then.Had a lovely day dispite the weather, then i go to catch the 4 08 train home , I get on the platform only to be told that i canot board the train, doors were closed and it was just about to leave,17 mins later the train is still on the platform but i cannot get on.So i sit and wait for the next train at 4 38 this one i thought no problem, spoke too soon, this was cram jam full there was no way i was getting on that.5 08 train arrives , third time lucky:ohmy:No i did board this train, but then we sat on the tracks for , you guessed it 17 mins.Well by this time more and more people were getting on and i just panicked. i got up from my seat and rushed off the train,:scared15:I texted my daughter and ask if i could go back to hers for a while. At 9 08p.m.{add togerther make 17} i was on a train that was empty heading home. A journey that should have taken 20mins took me 5hrs 45mins they have put the fares up too ,i certainly got my moneys worth today.But now i,m home :yahoo:Thank god this date only comes every four years.

lesleyB
02-03-08, 09:49
Sorry to hear you had a bad day, but glad you had a good time with your daughter. Have some hugs from me:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
Lesleyb