PDA

View Full Version : Would like to make some penpal friends!

BaByBuG
01-03-08, 17:38
Hi,

I'd really like to meet new people here and make some friends.

Im 28, from the Uk. Im engaged and have no children yet. I like watching my soaps of an evening. I like music and im a chatter box once i start i can't stop talking. I am lonely and really miss talking to people so much.

I have Agoraphobia, panic attacks, anxiety and serve depression.

I would love to meet other's who are like me and wont judge me.

If anyone is intersted in becoming friends. Please give me a shout. xx

sarajane
02-03-08, 09:27
HiBaByBuG,

I'd love to be your pen pal, but I have this problem of writing letters then I never post them.

Saying that though, you will make lots of friends here much quicker if you go into the chat room regularly. This is where I've met all the friends I have.

My daughter just told me about a web site she belongs to for pen pals - I just looked but it is mostly kids around 12 years of age.

So I googled pen pals and hundreds of sites came up. So if you have a look you will find other like minded people on these sites.

I would suggest though to come into NMP chat room because I've found people in the chat room always make me feel like I'm not alone. Some evenings it seems like my lounge room is overflowing with NMP members.

Love
Sarajane

willitstop
02-03-08, 10:36
Hi
im in the same position you are in would love to be friends. if you private message me i will give you my email addy and msn addy so we can talk.
take care
love yvonne

Pink Panic
02-03-08, 13:41
I'm sure she has someone to just "talk" to ..... i think what Babybug means is someone to talk to who understands anx, depression etc., as they have it themselves.

pink daisy
03-03-08, 15:39
Hi

I'm kate, i hve agoraphobia and all the rest that comes with it lol...
Do u have msn?

have you tried coming into the no more panic chatroom?? i have made alot of friends in there and you can share problems aswell as have a laugh that makes a whole difrence to my day!!

Kate xx

jessiejane182
12-04-08, 14:24
hi there, you sound lovely.
i also suffer from what youre suffering from.
it would be great if we could start talking, it makes me feel at ease hearing that someone is going through what i am going through - most people dont even understand. private message me
jessie x

krissiec
15-04-08, 16:06
Hi there Babybug, I would love to be your penpal. I also suffer from severe depression, alcohol addiction, anger issues and I am a complete stress head! I would like to find some penpals who I could relate to and who wouldn't think I was a complete loon! If you would like to write to me, PM me and I will give you my home address
hugs
Krissie xxx:)