PDA

View Full Version : AM or PM

kaz79
01-03-08, 21:53
Im just wondering when peoples PAs are worse, morning, afternoon or evenin?????
I usually wake up feeling fine but as the day goes on I get more tense and anxious, so come the evening Im brewing up for one.:scared10: :scared10:

jill
01-03-08, 22:38
Hi Kaz

When I was acute, mmm thought I was safe at night, mmm but nooo, anytime, anyplace, anywhere, depending on what I linked my panic too.

You may find, that if you link panic, to a time a place a thing you may develope a fear of that time or place or thing, you programme your mind to do this and over time, that time, that place that thing is where your panic maybe, but, but, but, if you can learn to understand, that panic, comes from YOU, YOUR FEARS OF PANIC, not the time, not the place and not that thing, this helps you move on a little, if you can learn, that anxiety does not always lead to panic, take away the fear of that time, that place, that thing, this helps us move on allso.

Soooo, if you feel your panic, is mmmm lets just say, AM, pick away at it and ask why, what are your fears, just what is it that gives such fears that lead you to panic?

Ohh does this make any sense?

TAKE CARE

WISHING YOU WELL

LOVE JILLXX

belle
01-03-08, 22:44
If i want to do anything, best time for me is definitely first thing in the morning. I prefer to go out then, have my appointments in the mornings, shopping, whatever. Afternoons are a no go. I am too anxious by then.

nikkixx
01-03-08, 23:45
Hi

I am definately worse in the mornings. I get up and first thing I do is check my pulse etc. I am stressed out on and off all day but as soon as it is dark out and I can sit with curtains pulled and tv on I seem to relax down a bit.

Nikki x

alexis
02-03-08, 00:16
Mine are worse evening, and for a while when I get up in morning, once at work, things are fine,seems to be my home that makes them worse, maybe I should sell up and go live in sun????

nomorepanic
02-03-08, 00:38
All day but ok in the evenings when I got home from work and felt safe

missy_c
02-03-08, 00:47
I find sometimes mornings are ok, you have the get up and go for the day, but when i'm in work, i get anxious about the evenings. But then I agree about the whole attaching the panic to situations and times, as sometimes if I have one panic in the morning, say at a meeting, i'll try to avoid that meeting in the future becuase i'm trying to find "tags" that probably aren't there!

Phill2
02-03-08, 01:09
I used to get it bad in the mornings before work but I decided to change my feelings and now I just take it easy instead of rushing around and feel much better for it.
Phill :shades:

kaz79
02-03-08, 03:31
Wow, everyone is soo different. But I can understand how some people are more relaxed in the evenings. Unfortunately, the thought of bedtime scares me coz of my insomnia. :ohmy:

kazzie
02-03-08, 21:27
AM is always worse for me:ohmy:

Kaz x xx :hugs:

skippy1471
03-03-08, 02:44
I see to get it bad when I go to bed, usually wake up with heavy heartbeat around 1am to 3am and seems to occur more when I've had a big meal the night before.

Rennie1989
03-03-08, 09:24
It depends on the situation.

I get more of my attacks in the evening and night because that is when my mind can't be distracted elsewhere and I feel more vulnerable and alone. When I'm walking to college I get a bit anxious or when I'm going to my fiancés because it is quite a distance away.

If I had to choose, PM (evening)

helenclaire
04-03-08, 14:25
I always felt better first thing in the morning and again in the evening, it was the bit in the middle that was worse for me. But for some reason it has recently changed and i find myself waking up feeling bad and do not feel better until the afternoon.
I dont understand it.
Helen