PDA

View Full Version : Hi new member here

kitty
16-03-05, 14:12
Hi everyone i'm kitty i'm 21yrs and live in Nottinghamshire, i don't know what to expect from this site [V] I'm currently in a massive rut and i just can't seem to get myself back up again, i have been here before but i got out of it with help from my partner who i was with for 3 1/2 years then she leaves me as she said i rely to much on her. Well hello she was my rock! I don't see my mates anymore as when i was with her she didn't let me, so now my mates wont even speak to me. God i feel so alone it's unreal! I'm currently on no medication. It has took me 2 years to admit to being a self harmer and now i'm looking for help to stop it. ( i found this site through www.google.com)

kitty x

klsouthway

Tracy68
16-03-05, 14:18
Hi Kitty
Welcome to the site. You said you got out of this before with some help so stick around and you'll find plenty of advice and support from everyone on here to help you through this.
Take care
Tracy
x

Meg
16-03-05, 14:45
Hi Kitty ,

Welcome to the site .

Tell us a bit about your rut .. Whats the biggest issues apart from lonliness and self harm at present.

I hope you've found the self harm page on the home pages

If your friend was that controlling maybe in the long run you're best off without her - although right now it probably doesn't feel like it.

Meg
www.overcominganxiety.co.uk
You cannot conquer fear until you have learned what it is you're afraid of. The enemy is ignorance. Vivian Vance

FAN
16-03-05, 16:23
hi welcome to the forum

fan x

katiekatie
16-03-05, 17:45
Hello kitty

I came here yesterday feeling alone and desperate, and my problems havent suddenly disappeared but there are some great people on this site, who understand and dont judge and i feel good to know that there are others to talk to, far less alone now... I hope you feel the same too now you have found it, and mail me anytime

katiekatie

delta
16-03-05, 18:22
Hi Kitty welcome to the board
You will find a lot of support on this board. I know I have, I still can't quite believe I have found a place where people understand how I am feeling.
Donna

maxine
16-03-05, 19:19
Hi kitty,
Welcome to the forum.

Keep your chin up, you have beaten this before you can do it again,just dont give up.

Take care

Maxine

nomorepanic
16-03-05, 19:53
Kittty

Welcome aboard the forum.

We will offer you support, comfort, praise, advice - you name it. Everyone on here has a different tale to tell so you will get advice from all angles.

Hope you stick around.

Nicola

bubbles
16-03-05, 19:59
Kitty,

Welcome to the forum. Everyone here understands & will help & support you to get through this again.

Linda.x

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.

Karen
16-03-05, 20:48
Hi Kitty

Welcome to the forum.

It seems like you are going through a difficult time right now. I also use self-harm as a way to cope when I'm feeling overwhelmed emotionally. It isn't easy to stop, but when I first joined this site in July last year I was self-harming almost daily and now it is much more infrequent.

I hope you find it helpful being here.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

jill
16-03-05, 21:16
Hi Kitty

Welcome to the site.

LOVE JILLXX

zena
17-03-05, 14:37
Hi honey....
Just joined the other day and you get so much support and advice from people who know what your going through, just keep reading the replies and someone will say the right thing and you'll think ' Yes I understood at long last.
Hang on in there....YOU CAN DO IT..

with good wishes

Zena

leo05
26-07-05, 17:02
hi kitty

i to self harm and have only just started to relise it and i too want to stop it maybe we can help each other

feel free to pm me cause i here for you
always

luv leanne [8D]