PDA

View Full Version : Just need to let it out

petegms
04-03-08, 17:05
I just want to say first that this site is a life saver. I signed up about 3 years ago, havent been real active posting in the forums, mostly just read and gather information.

Update on my sitution: Just moved to new jersey from florida to attend college. I take 100mg of zoloft a day and a klonopin whenever neccesary.
Well last saturday, i had not taken my zoloft for about 2 days cause the school messed up my transcripts..and i start feelin a lil wacky.. I then start to drink to see if that will make me feel better.. I hope on my computer and i go to one of my good friends websites.. he has pictures of him and my ex girlfriend of 2 and half years together..i just broke down crying and started punching a cabinet until i broke my hand :(. I have never felt so disrespected in my entire life, and it makes me afraid to trust anyone ever again. And it hurts cause i still think bout her, i thought she was the one. And i know she doesnt care at all about my feelings or how i am. but whatever :/
What do you guys and gals to cope with this anger and lonliness?

neptuno
04-03-08, 18:48
Start by accepting that its OK to feel hurt and angry - who wouldn't ?!
Have a look at www.emofree.com (http://www.emofree.com) and see if any info there helps.
be kind to yourself