PDA

View Full Version : Hi - I'm new today and am glad I found you!

fairyloveheart
04-03-08, 20:15
Hi There

I am new! The issue that brought me to this site is health related. I have some symptoms and am worried they are something serious. I always seem to think the worst so I suppose I do have probs with anxiety (or so other people keep telling me - !) I suppose any symptom I have, I think it's the worst case scenario - but it's not that I imagine symptoms or have a lot of health anxieties about things that arn't real....or rather I don't think I do. I sound confused..... I don't understand myself sometimes!

Interestingly, my sister is the same as me, but we were not like this as children and do not live together - we seem to have developed this anxiety independently. Our parents are complete opposites - only go to the docs if they have to.

Anyway, I live in the Midlands, and love chinchillas and shopping!

I am grateful for any support and advice I may be given. I have read the page on health anxiety and it is something I must print out and refer to.

It's a great job you are all doing supporting one another.

Thanks

Bye for now

chalky
04-03-08, 20:33
Hi Fairyloveheart,

Welcome to the Forum!!

:hugs: :yesyes: :hugs: :yesyes:

You will get loads of support and advice here.
Best wishes,
Chalky

heidi
04-03-08, 20:54
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd152/heidi51/HalloKikker.gif

Welcome to NMP, you will get loads of advise and support here and find many friends along the way......Don't forget to visit the chatroom !! :hugs:

trac67
04-03-08, 21:00
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xx

Nibbles
04-03-08, 21:52
Hi Fairyloveheart and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way.

Take care,

Mike :)

groovygranny
04-03-08, 22:02
Hello fairyloveheart :welcome: to you!

Glad you've found the site helpful already and decided to join us!

Pleased to meet you!

:flowers:

Lilith1980
05-03-08, 06:24
Hi Fairyloveheart

Welcome to NMP hun, you'll get lots of support here :smile:

Jo xxxxx

jodie
05-03-08, 11:22
hiya

:welcome: to no more panic

jodie xx

manmoor
05-03-08, 11:28
Hi Fairyloveheart,

A big warm welcome to you. Love the name xxx

Lindalou64
05-03-08, 12:00
Hello Fairyloveheart And Welcome.........wish Ya Well.............linda

kellie
05-03-08, 14:52
hiya fairy :welcome: to nmp it lovely to have you here:yesyes:. you will get lots of support and advice from all the great members here. im sorry you are not feeling so great at the moment and i hope we can make you feel a better about things. hope to talk to you in the chat room sometime. take care :hugs: :hugs:.

kellie. xxxxxxxx

fairyloveheart
05-03-08, 17:06
Thanks for the warm welcome, much appreciated. Today has been a bad day :(

FLH

bottleblond
05-03-08, 19:30
Hi Fairy,

Hello and WELCOME to nmp!!! I hope you find some help and make some lovely friends at the same time!!

Take care

Lisa
xxx

nomorepanic
06-03-08, 19:49
Hi there

:welcome: and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help.

sarajane
07-03-08, 06:15
http://www.uselessgraphics.com/welc2.gif

Welcome to NMP, I found this site by accident while searching on the net. It's the best accident thats ever happened to me.

You will make loads of friends here, and it wont take you long to feel like you've always known them.

Love Sarajane

PS: Love your user name - excellent!

JulieAs45
07-03-08, 07:38
:welcome: Fairyloveheart, glad you found us. Great name by the way!

Julie
:flowers: