PDA

View Full Version : Found out who my true online friends are,...

Oceanblue
04-03-08, 20:19
Crying and feel so upset and confused.

I have just received some terrible news. My sister in law's mum was found dead this morning. She had fallen down the stairs in the night and has broken her neck. We were very close to her, she was such a lovely, caring lady.

Have just gone into chat and I feel so let down and sad, that not one person asked if I wanted to talk. Just a Sorry from three people, and then on with the blinking conversation about poxy Coffee Cremes !!! I'm sorry, but I feel so upset about this !

I logged out then five mins later, logged back in thinking I may have jumped the gun,.. but most definately not :weep:, as I then obviously found out. Nothing,.. from nobody.

Feel really upset and peed off.

I have such a high anxiety of terrible things happening, as I've already lost quite afew family members, aswell as friends.

My hearts racing, am feeling just really bad right now.

Have found out who my true friends are here,... just can't stop crying.

nomorepanic
04-03-08, 20:25
Katie

I am so sorry to hear this.

As you know I popped in to speak to Logan so wasn't aware that you were suffering as I went in to PM with him so wasn't really paying attention. I think I came in half way through the chocolate discussion.

I am sorry that I didn't see what you said.

Please do not be put off or think that people don't care ok?

Take care

kate
04-03-08, 20:26
Awww Katie :hugs:

Maybe go back in chat and go in the Help room?

Kate x

amandaj
04-03-08, 20:28
go back katie im sorry to hear of your sad news sometimes you need to interupt in there i do all time

amanda xx

chalky
04-03-08, 20:31
Hi Katie,

I am sorry to hear of this happening.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Some people can be quicker than others to pick up on devastating events such as this.Slower typers or multi-tasking.
Please return to Chat-you will get support.
Feel free to PM me at any time.
Best wishes,
Chalky

bottleblond
04-03-08, 20:37
Hi Katie,

I have just come on-line so was not in chat when you were there!. I am so very sorry to hear about your very sad loss. I am also very sorry to hear you were offered no help in the chat room.

I am not in chat at the moment but i will be within the next half hour. If you want to talk hun, i am more than willing to listen, please pm me and i can arrange to meet you there if you want. If not, then appologies again and i hope to talk to you soon!

Regards and hugs!

Lisa
xxxx

margaret911
04-03-08, 21:02
Hi Katie
So sorry to hear of your sad news and if I had been in chat I would definately have been there for you hun.
lots of love and good wishes.
Mags xxxxxxxxxxx

kazzie
04-03-08, 21:03
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: Katie

Im so sorry for your loss:hugs:

Im sorry I wasent in chat at the time

Kaz x x x:hugs:

erialc
04-03-08, 21:11
Katie,

I wasn't in chat when u were, think u had gone by the time I arrived.
Am in there now if u need to chat.

tc

Claire xxxxx

sheba2
04-03-08, 22:19
I haven't found the chat room yet but I will take a look now. I'm sure that what happened to you was unintentional as there are so many lovely people on this site.

I am sorry to hear your sad news.

yorkylover
04-03-08, 22:30
Sorry to hear of your loss Katie.:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Oceanblue
04-03-08, 22:50
Thanks for the messages and pm's, I appreciate it alot.

Am feeling pretty sensitive with afew things going on at the moment.

With Mother's Day, having lost mum who was knocked down by a car two years back, and then yesterday cut my wrist/hand open by accident (ended in A & E with stitches) and today having heard the terrible news.

Just down in the dumps,... you know how life sucks sometimes.

nomorepanic
04-03-08, 22:54
Katie

We are all here for you ok and I know sometimes it seems we don't care but we do :bighug1: :bighug:

We are sorry we missed you needing help in chat and I can see that you felt let down but look at the replies here - people do care

leo05
05-03-08, 03:08
hey katie, i am so sorry sorry to hear of your loss, hugs for you
soz soz i wasnt in chat earlier and i am here for you always
i dont know if i gave you ma moby numb??
hugs for you

and feel free to contact me anytime and i will reply as soon as poss

hugs n love

lea xx xx

Oceanblue
05-03-08, 08:07
Thanks for all the support everyone and for all the private messages.

So sorry about yesterday, I know everyone does really care. I was feeling touchy, angry and upset that the accident happened. It just seemed odd the way the subject turned from something as serious as death to chocolates in a second. You know,.. hope you can understand my confusion.

So many things are going on at the moment, my auntie is dying of Cancer and have also just found out a friend has a brain tumour, it seems never ending.

It's a new day today, am feeling abit lost,... but in time things will get better.

Thanks again for all your messages xxx

manmoor
05-03-08, 08:52
Hi Katie,

Sorry to hear of your loss hun :hugs: also sorry I wasnt in chat at the time and glad your feeling better now :hugs: xxx

Lilith1980
05-03-08, 09:30
Hi Katie

I wasnt online at all last night but I am sorry to hear of your loss hun. I think its probably a case of people just not picking up on the fact you needed to talk, it doesnt mean people dont care.

Sending you some :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Jo xxxxx

Angel64
05-03-08, 10:41
Hi Katie, I was in chat and was involved in the chocolate conversation.

When you came in I asked how your arm was because I knew you had hurt it the previous night, you explained that you had had stitches.

I did say sorry for your loss but didnt realise that you wanted any help, next time just ask for help and I will certainly stop my conversation and help you.

If I upset you I am really sorry.

Hope you are coping ok.

Christine xx :flowers:

Oceanblue
05-03-08, 10:57
I'm ok thank you Chris.

Honestly,... it's fine. Whilst I was in chat I was crying, but I didn't say anything and I didn't ask to talk about it, how were people expected to know ?

This was written at the moment,.. you know. My emotions were mixed up.

Next time when I am feeling this way, I will ask for help, as I know that people do care very much.

xxx

Paddington
05-03-08, 11:13
Dear Katie..have a big hug:hugs: you have had some awful news and a bad shock too..I am also very sorry about your mom..how awful for you hun:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: I dont use chat..but here if you fancy a natter .LovePaddie.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

jodie
05-03-08, 11:18
just wanted to give you some hugs
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

jodie x