PDA

View Full Version : flutterings

aliyet
04-03-08, 23:52
I haven't been on here for a while as I seemed to be coping so well, but all of a sudden everyhting is back again but this time I am having flutterings in chest/mouth a bit like butterflies in there. It gets so bad that the panic rises and I become obsessed with my pulse..to the point today I was feeling it as I sat at traffic lights! Reading a story to my kids. Do you think I need to go to the docs as when I googled it loads of things came up. I am on my own with 2 kids and am so scared something is wrong with me can anyone help me please.

jodie
05-03-08, 12:28
hiya

well first thing i want to say is DONT GOOGLE it will say all sorts of things that probs is not happening to you and will make you feel scare and worse then you are
i get flutterings (ectopic heart beats) i used to get then all the time every day and the more you panic and think about then the more they happen .
if you have not seen you doc then i would say go and get some tests dont and put your mind at rest i had them all done they did see a lot of ectopics on my results but still sead my heart was fine and i am sure you will be just the same the worst thing about them is how they feel

jodie xxx

amandaj
05-03-08, 13:48
hi ali iget them everyday and im obsessed with my pulse also its difficult not to be and as jodie said never google its a bad thing take care

amanda xx