PDA

View Full Version : ex sufferer

della
16-03-05, 19:33
hi i am a ex sufferer form agoraphobia i suffered severe agoraphobia /panic depression for over 12 yrs i would welcome the opportunity to help support others who suffer from these emotional disorders.
if any one wishes to chat feel free
thanks to nicola for the welcome

della smith

nomorepanic
16-03-05, 19:36
Hi Della and welcome aboard

We are always looking for people who have got over their issues to help out so you are very welcome here.

It would be great if you could offer any tips or simply give people encouragement.

Great to have you on board.

Nicola

sue447
16-03-05, 19:53
hi della,
do you have any tips for me please, i have suffered with anxiety/panic on & off for over 20 years, i hate being on my own at home [when the kids are at school] and my partner is hardly ever here i feel isolated, insecure most of the time any advice would be great
sue:)

mico
16-03-05, 20:39
Hi Della

Welcome to the site

It's always great to hear some positive success stories. I guess that's one of the down sides to sites like this, we are all negative by nature, and most of the people who have managed to overcome this simply don't visit the site anymore as they don't feel the need.

Having said that, this is still (considering the circumstances) a very positive site, and I'm sure your input will be valued.

mico

Karen
16-03-05, 20:50
Hi Della

Welcome to the site. It is certainly good to hear from someone who has overcome these problems as it is very difficult for a lot of us to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

I'm sure your help here will be most gratefully received.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

jill
16-03-05, 21:14
Hi Della,

Welcome to the site.

LOVE JILLXX

FAN
16-03-05, 22:15
hi welcome to the site im sure you can offer some great advice and inspiration to a lot of people

fan x

sal
17-03-05, 09:02
Hi Della

It was great to chat with you last night. I am sure people will really appreciate your valued support and realise that we can get over this.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

tracyp584
17-03-05, 09:34
Hi Della,

Welcome to the site!

tracy x x

delta
17-03-05, 10:46
Hi Della
Welcome aboard :D
Donna

lainey
17-03-05, 11:26
Hi Della

Welcome to the forum, I'm sure you'll be able to give valuable , positive advice to people on here.

Take care

Elaine x

KW
17-03-05, 14:02
Hi Della

Welcome to the site. Will look forward to hearing how you got through the agoraphobia and depression.

KW

'Everyone believes very easily whatever they fear or desire'
- JEAN DE LA FONTAINE

zena
17-03-05, 14:27
Brillant to hear that you have overcome agoraphobia.
Have had it for 18 years or so am coping ok at the moment.
Maybe you can tell me how you got rid of that voice saying 'if I get on really well how do I know it's not gonna come back'
Thats my stumbling block.
Can't wait to hear from you.

with good wishes

Zena

Laurie28
17-03-05, 15:00
Hiya,

Welcome to the site. It is great when people come on and give us the benefit of their experiences!!

Lucky

clickaway
19-03-05, 00:44
Hi Della,

So glad you have joined the site.

Its so kind of you to offer your advice.

I'm sure the helping will be so rewarding for you.

Take Care now,

Ray