PDA

View Full Version : brain tumour panic - help!

pinky2681
05-03-08, 21:19
Hi i suffer from health anxiety, today i swollowed a piece of ham whole whilst i was having a pizza and decided i was chocking! I could breath i just was coughing! lol. Anyway i get alot of tension headaches and recently i've been feeling "not with it", and dizzy. I dont loose my balance or anything, but it feels worse when i go in lifts or on escaltors. Today in tescos i'd just come of escalator and was feeling not with it and dizzy and thought i wondered why. I remember i'd been having head aches too and started panicking i have a brain tumour etc, please help is this normal with panic attacks/anxiety? Or do u think i could have a brain tumour? I'm so scared and panicking!! xxxx

chalky
05-03-08, 21:26
Hi Pinkyp,

You have already answered this:-"I suffer from health anxiety"
When this happens,practise your distraction-do not dwell on the What-ifs.
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
Best wishes,
Chalky

pinky2681
05-03-08, 21:29
Thanks, it seems daft when i typed it out but in my head its deadly serious! I also stress about stressing! I keep thinking all this stress cant be good for my heart which yep youve guessed.... makes me stress even more!

erialc
05-03-08, 21:42
I have Health Anx too - and have felt that 'not quite right feeling' too!!!!
I had it going in a plane and was sure I had something bad wrong with me, felt dizzy and generally bit off.

I know its anxiety now and try not to let it get the better of me

Hope you can too

:)

Claire xxxx

hannax
05-03-08, 22:17
hi,i no wat u mean with the lift thing wen iv been in a lift and i step out of it i feel awful..dizzy and like my brain is jumping around and it feels like im not walking right,its usually wares off after a couple of mins... try not to worry,theres lots of ppl on here that r feeling the way u do hope ur feeling better soon xxxxx