PDA

View Full Version : Not a good day (WED).Thurs - feeling positive

tattybear
16-03-05, 21:16
Hi guys

Hope your all ok?

Todays not been good for me.

Ive been ill and its got me really down again and I hate feeling this way.

I just want to cry at everything. I just wish I could turn my mind off so i could relax! It seems even if im ill i cant lay and do nothing as I always see things i need to do...I just cant seem to switch off.

I just wich I could click my fingers and all my anxiety depressioin ocd would go.

Its putting such a starin on my relationship with my fiance. I feel like imn holding him back as we cant go out much and do couply things. He says he loves me and would never go anywhere and will stick with me and get me thru thins but i cant help thinking im holding him back.

I just want the freedon to be able to go and do whatever i and he want when we want without worrying.

But becuase I cant and it gets me down i take out all my anger on him - i hate my self for it. he doesnt deserve it at all.

Im so fed up......:(

Tatty B xx

tracyp584
16-03-05, 22:03
Hey Tatty,

When you're ill i think everything seems worse, As hard as it is, Just try and relax. Have you got any good dvd's you can watch, for a bit of distraction?
As far as your fiance goes, he is with you coz he loves you, and he is with you because he wants to be!

Try and have a good sleep, chat to ya tomorrow,

Take care,

tracy x x

Karen
16-03-05, 22:43
Hi Tatty

Sorry you are feeling so fed up right now. I think everything does seem much worse because you are feeling ill at the moment. As Tracy said, try to find something you can do to distract yourself from all these negative thoughts you're having. Even if you only able to watch something lighthearted on TV or a dvd etc.

Your fiance is there for you because he loves and cares about you. It seems he can recognise that it is the illness causing you to react in the way you do, and is not you as a person doing it.

Look after yourself and hopefully things won't see quite so bad when you are feeling a little better.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

sal
16-03-05, 23:07
Hi Tatty

That freedom will come in time and your partner is by your side regardless of you hard it gets for him. You will get there however hard and however hard it gets, trust me.

You wont always feel like this and in time you will be able to do the couples things of going out but until you feel comfortable with it just enjoy your time together at home.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

FAN
16-03-05, 23:25
hi , try not to let it get you down its only a temporary thing and you can beat it........stick around keep posting and feel free to rant on here and get it off your chest instead of bottling it up or putting the strain on your partner if you feel thats what your doing

you will be ok it just takes time but im sure you will soon be posting about the good days soon

fan x

sal
17-03-05, 10:12
Hi Tatty

Hope today is a better day for you.

Take care.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

lainey
17-03-05, 12:45
Hi TB

Hope you feel better today.

Take care

Elaine x

tattybear
17-03-05, 13:24
Hi guys

Im happier today as although im still not over the bug...the sun was shining and still is outside and that seems to have really brightened up my day and ive noticed a real change in my mood today :D

Ive been thinking about all the things i want to do when im better - have a loevly holiday..plan my wedding to my fiance....it just seems like a turning point today...although i wont take it too much fr granted as i know these days come and go..but i suppose the fact im even thinking about these things is a good thing right?

Tatty B xx

sal
17-03-05, 13:47
Hi Tatty

Yes it is a good thing and like you say could be a turning point. You are looking forward to happy things and that is definately positive thinking and the way to go.

When you have a bad day just remember the happy thoughts you have had today and that will help you get through it.

You are doing really well hon.

Take care.

Love Sal xx

FAN
17-03-05, 17:29
hi glad your feeling better..........just a blip and you will be fine

fan x

Karen
17-03-05, 18:53
Hi Tatty

I'm glad you're having a better day today. Perhaps the sunshine helped! We need some here as it's been really cloudy and grim all day.

This could be a turning point but even if there are more bad days you can remember today and know that things are improving as you are having good days as well as bad. It is a good sign that you are making plans for the future and looking forward to these events.

You're doing well. Keep at it.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.