PDA

View Full Version : Test results today

Tanya-J
06-03-08, 05:49
Hi everyone.
:lac: Firstly I would like to thank you all for your warm welcome! Im feeling very anxious at the moment due to results I had today. For those of you who read my first post & know about my cancer, chemotherapy & B12 problem well I got some CT scan results backl today. My bowel now seems ok but they have found something on my liver now. I already know that is the first place the cancer spreads too. I have to have more tests next week to find out if it is cancer that has spread or a benign tumour, however it wasnt in my last scan 8 months ago. If their is anyone that can help or reasure that it may not be cancer please talk to me. I have a 2 yr & 14 Yr old & Im scared to death, Im a single Mum & just cant leave my kids behind. I cant get into my pshychiatrist until late next week. I truly hoped this scan would be clear after my surgery & 6 months of chemo! Very unsure of my future now after trying to be so positive through all this & extremely anxious.
:weep:
Thanx heaps Tanya-J

sheba2
06-03-08, 09:52
Ahh yu poor thing. I'm sorry that things are not good for you at the moment. You are naturally worried and have every right to be. The good thing is they have found whatever on yur liver early on and so hopefully will be able to fix it. Have you got a good support network at home. Huge hugs and stuff. Take care.

neptuno
06-03-08, 20:51
Hello Tanya !
DO NOT go leaping to your own conclusions. I don't know much about chemo but I'd guess it zaps any suspect cells during treatment. Your doctors will be monitoring you very closely so be guided by their opinion. Did you know that the liver can regenerate itself ? Hold this thought. We're all thinking of you
Be kind to yourself

Janieb
13-03-08, 19:18
Hi Tanya, just wanted to see how you got on with your tests and see how things have been going with you in the past week. Hope you are staying strong and positive, even though I know in this difficult time it can be hard to draw hope. But hope still always remains.

Hoping everything is ok!
Take care,
Jane