PDA

View Full Version : upset for my friend

mirry
06-03-08, 11:21
Hi , I dont know why im posting here but feeling down,
My friend lives across the road to me and she has had a tough 2 years cos her husband killed himself . But last friday she got herself a new uppy dog called "Tia" , and for the past week me and my duaghter have walked to school with her and her daughter and "Tia".
So this morning we called for her and she told me that Tia was killed this morning by a 4x4 car when she took her to the stables to see her horses,
Tia just ran from the feild onto the road (which is usually quiet) and got hit.
Her 9 year old daughter was in tears and my daughters eyes filled up , they are all so upset. Tia was a lovely little dog , half breed jack russle.

My friend is feeling so guilty , just like when her husband died.

joy
06-03-08, 11:44
Oh what a horrible thing to happen

Thoughts are with you

Joy

Lilith1980
06-03-08, 11:48
Aww hun, that's awful about your friend, she's having a rough time of things isnt she.

Has she seen a counsellor or anything like that?

I am sure she appreciates you being there for her Mirry, just remember to look after yourself too.

Jo xxxxx

mirry
06-03-08, 12:33
Yeah she has had a tough time and shes such a nice person .

I keep thinking of yesturday morning when little Tia greeted me all waggy tailed and I bent down to give her a stroke and talk to her and she looked into my eyes all lovingly ........oh its really upset me , i have cried for little Tia, she was just a baby and very adorable.
The driver of the car didnt even bother to stop and speed off, My friend is so upset , she is plagued of visions of finding her husband and now shes plagued with these visions.

I cant believe such a lovely little puppy got to my heart so much.
God bless Tia

xxx

Lindalou64
06-03-08, 13:30
So Sorry To Hear The Sad News Mirry My Heart Goes Out To Ya Friend......you Sound Like You Been A Very Good Friend To Her..........linda Xxx

debera
06-03-08, 13:41
aww mirry sorry to hear about your friends dog. my neighbours dog got killed by a car last year and i know what you are feeling. i used to pet the dog everytime i went out into the garden. do you know after i heard the dog had died. i couldnt even go out in the garden for the longest time because everytime i would go out there i woulnt see the dog and it would upset me so much. so i iknow what you are feeling hun. my heart goes out to your firend too.
love debera :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

heidi
06-03-08, 13:45
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd152/heidi51/84.jpg

Mirry, I'm so sorry to hear of the loss of Tia, i know how much happiness a puppy can put into our everyday life. I just wanted to give you some hugs :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Paddington
06-03-08, 14:30
oh Mirry:weep: that is so sad..sending big hugs to you and your friend too:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: love Paddie.xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Nibbles
07-03-08, 18:47
Aw that is so sad Mirry. Sending you all lots of hugs.

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee12/WendyG66/Animated%20GIFS/Hugs.gif

Take care,

Mike

bet
07-03-08, 20:17
so sorry to hear that mirry

bet :hugs:

kazzie
07-03-08, 21:06
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: for you all Mirry

Kaz x x x:hugs:

groovygranny
08-03-08, 20:07
Aaw, Mirry,

A huge http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj145/chantyflower/bear.jpgfor you - and your dear friend.

What an absoultely awful series of events - life can be so cruel sometimes.

But, thankfully, there are people like you who care to the point of sharing another's suffering - and that's why you're feeling as you do.

I hope the sadness eases for you, and your friend, very soon

XXX

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

:flowers: