PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Warriorpoetz

warriorpoetz
06-03-08, 15:46
Hi,

I've just joined this site. I'm 36 and live in Hull, North England. I am Bipolar but also suffer with panic attacks, agraphobia and claustraphobia. Been on Prozac for just over a month now. I'm unemployed at the moment and have been put on 'sick' by my doctor. My partner works full time so most day I am at home by myself. Would love to make some new friends to talk to. :)

heidi
06-03-08, 16:02
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd152/heidi51/ATT18008.gif

Welcome to NMP, you will get loads of advice and support here and make many friends along the way........Don't forget to visit the chatroom !! :hugs:

jill
06-03-08, 16:10
Hi :D

:welcome: to the site.

You have come to the right place, there are lots of nice people here who will help and support you.

Please take time to read through the site, it has lots of great info, Self help, is well worth a read, first steps how to cope, this is on the left hand side of the screen.

Ohh don't forget, there is a chat room to,

TAKE CARE

LOVE JILLXX

Lilith1980
06-03-08, 16:24
Hi Warriorpoetz

Welcome to NMP hun, you'll get some great advice and support here :)

Jo xxxxx

groovygranny
06-03-08, 19:13
Hello warriorpoetz :welcome: to you!

Well, you've come to the right place to make new friends - and get the help and support needed to enable you to tackle your circumstances.

Glad you joined us here - pleased to meet you!

:flowers:

sandbanks
06-03-08, 19:17
:welcome: HON GREAT TO HAVE U WITH US,YOUR MAKE LOTS OF FRIENDS HERE, LOOK FORWARD TO CHATTING WITH U, AND U CAN ALWAY PM ME IF YOU NEED TO TALK.

THE ONLY DAY WASTED IS A DAY WITH OUT LAUGHTER!!!:yesyes:

SANDY:flowers:

nomorepanic
06-03-08, 19:46
Hi Warrior

:welcome: and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help.

sarajane
07-03-08, 07:08
http://img.freecodesource.com/myspace-graphics/images/welcome%20graphics/animated/prod_440_16039.gif (http://www.freecodesource.com/myspace-graphics/getcode/welcome_graphics/animated/prod_440_16039.gif.html)

Hi Warriorpoetz and welcome to NMP.

You will get loads of support and understanding here.

You are welcome to private message me as I have Bipolar as well, I'm always interested in how other people are dealing with theirs.

I live in Australia and if you are interested we can msn as well.

Plus the chat room here is fantastic, everyone is really friendly.

Love
Sarajane

JulieAs45
07-03-08, 07:18
:welcome: Warriorpoetz, nice to meet you. It's a great site and I'm sure you will make lots of friends and get some great support.

Julie
:flowers:

Nibbles
07-03-08, 17:27
Hi Warriorpoetz and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way.

Take care,

Mike :)

Wolfie
08-03-08, 10:33
Hey Warriorpoetz!!!!

Welcome to NMP!!! :) :) :)

You will tons of advice and support here!

Nice to meet you hun! :)

Wolfie xx

chalky
08-03-08, 12:17
Hi Warriorpoetz,

Welcome to the Forum!!

:hugs: :yesyes: :hugs: :yesyes:

You will get loads of support and advice here.
Best wishes,
Chalky

Lindalou64
09-03-08, 04:12
Hello And Welcome ............i Wish Ya Well..........linda

trac67
18-03-08, 19:35
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xxx

warriorpoetz
13-10-09, 18:45
Thanks everyone! Just re-found this website!