PDA

View Full Version : FACING YOUR FEAR

jill
16-03-05, 23:25
Hi All,

Something has been playing on my mind for a while now. I am because of this site and all the special people on here 98% better[^] most days 100%.
Since finding this site I now know what triggerd my first PA and the rest of my PA's anxiaty was fear of having another attack and fear of all the symptoms. I have read over and over again about facing your fears.
By not facing this fear am I not letting my self in for a big fall. I have read in a book that we all have this fear within us its just that some people don't let there thoughts go there, Where as we with are thoughs bring out Mr Panic. As time as gone on I have mended my mind to the symptoms and I don't fear tham anymore this may sound strange but now I don't fear Mr Panic. But in the back of my mind I still know how bad Mr Panic can make you feel.
There is only one symptom which scares me, and that is when fear alone junps in, know other symptom just fear.
Can you mend your mind to this to? or have I already done that,
do I have to face my fear?

TAKE CARE

WISHING YOU ALL WELL

LOVE JILLXX

FAN
17-03-05, 10:45
hi, i think you have already faced your fear you recognise what your afraid of and how bad it can make you feel but your not letting it rule your life anymore more of a case if it happens it will but you can still come out the other side it doesnt hurt you anymore.......weell done

fan x

lainey
17-03-05, 11:51
Hi Jill

As Fan says you have already faced your fear, you are doing so well chuck and you are always there to give support to others.

Take care

Elaine x

seh1980
17-03-05, 17:34
As the others say, you have learnt how to face the fear so you are basically 'cured' - well done!! :D

jill
17-03-05, 21:01
Fan, Elaine, Sarah,

Thank you all so much for replys, you have all put
my mind at rest.

Wishing you all well

TAKE CARE LOVE JILLXXX

May your troubles be less
and your blessings be more
and nothing but happiness
come through your door.

FAN
17-03-05, 21:15
but this does not mean you can abandon us you gotta stick around and inspire us all to do the same :D

fan x