PDA

View Full Version : hello everyone, I'm new here.

basketball
07-03-08, 08:32
Hi my name's Angie and I'm mom to two boys aged 12 and 14. We live in the West Midlands, UK. I am a S.A.H.M and love cycling and keep fit.

Joined yesterday as I really need some help and advise in dealing with anxiety issues that my youngest is going through. Have posted my message on the anxiety board and would be really grateful for any response.

This is a fantastic site and reading sticky's tips have already given me some great ideas. Think I will benefit too from coming here.:smile:

Look forward to chatting!

Angie

Lilith1980
07-03-08, 09:08
Hi Angie, welcome to NMP!

You'll get lots of support and advice on here hun.

Whereabouts in the West Midlands? I am in Stoke on Trent :)

Jo xxxxx

Karen
07-03-08, 09:26
Hi Angie

:welcome: to NMP.

You'll find lots of support here.

Karen xx

manmoor
07-03-08, 10:12
Hi Angie,

A big warm welcome to you. xx

kellie
07-03-08, 10:31
hiya angie :welcome: to nmp. i can totally relate to how you are feeling about your son. my daughter is 14 and aint been to school for months due to anx and panic attacks as a result of three deaths in a very short time. most of her attacks were in school so to her school was the bad place to be. she is still not over this yet but we are working hard towards it. you will get lots of support here and make some great friends to. plz come into the chat room and talk to us all. and i hope things get better for you and your son real soon. :hugs: :hugs:

take care.

kellie.xxxxxxxxx
ps i am also im the midlands (birmingham)

pink daisy
07-03-08, 10:54
Hi

I am kate 29 I suffer with Agoraphobia

welcome to nmp x

Lindalou64
07-03-08, 12:26
Hello Angie And Welcome....i Wish Ya Well..........linda

basketball
07-03-08, 14:51
Thanks for the welcomes everyone and messages of support, this seems like a great place, I'm so glad I joined.:smile:

Jo, I'm in Beautiful Birmingham so not that far from you.
Look forward to chatting soon, will pop into the chat room when I have a chance.

Have a good weekend all,
Angie

Nibbles
07-03-08, 17:37
Hi Angie and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way.

Take care,

Mike :)

groovygranny
07-03-08, 20:23
Hello Angie :welcome: to you!

If you don't mind me asking, what's an S.A.H.M.? Is it in the Social and Health Care field?

So glad you've found the site helpful so far, hope it continues to do so.

Pleased to meet you!

:flowers:

basketball
08-03-08, 10:09
Hiya, it's nothing as exciting as that but rewarding all the same....S.A.H.M is a stay at home mom.:smile:

Take care,
Angie

Wolfie
08-03-08, 10:40
Hey Angie!!!

Welcome to NMP!!! :) :) :)

You'll find tons of advice and support here, and we're all here for you!

Nice to meet you hun! :)

Wolfie xx

chalky
08-03-08, 11:55
Hi angie,

Welcome to the Forum!!

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

You will get loads of support and advice here.
Best wishes,
Chalky

nomorepanic
09-03-08, 16:30
Hi Angie

A warm :welcome: aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help

heidi
13-03-08, 00:27
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd152/heidi51/blue.gif

Welcome to NMP, you will get loads of advice and support here and make many friends along the way... Don't forget to visit the chatroom !! :hugs:

sarajane
13-03-08, 12:08
hi and welcome, What a great mum you are to care so much for your children the way you do. You will get loads of advise here as there are a few mums going through the same things with their kids.
Cheers Sarajane

trac67
18-03-08, 19:31
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xxx